1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Spawnable Item Pack - Spawn all items for free! v1.3.2.4

Spawnable Item Pack allows you to spawn thousands of items for free.

1. Giere Drachios

Giere Drachios Starship Captain

Ferozium Bars (or however it is spelled) seems to be missing.

2. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Added to the Dropbox link at the beginning of the thread, thanks.
    Let me know if you find more.

Second post:
    Race armors make for another ~240 recipes, which is about 60% extra on top of what's already in. If it starts to lag, I'll add another item box on top of the blocks and objects, and if it doesn't I'll add them to the spinning wheel and update the mod.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  3. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

4. InevitableChoice

InevitableChoice Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So now its the only crafting station you ever need. :mwahaha:

5. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Not if you want to get items the fair way (in which case you won't be getting this) or if you want objects/blocks that will be added to the other 2 crafting tables to not lag out the game (WIP).

6. InevitableChoice

InevitableChoice Scruffy Nerf-Herder

>Mwahaha's louder

7. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

8. manwith3boobs

manwith3boobs Astral Cartographer

Hey if I remove the mod will everything go back to normal? Or is there a way to make everything go back to normal?

9. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

It should go back to normal, yes. If you really want to be careful, you can always back up your /players/, /universes/ and /assets/songs/ folders though.

10. manwith3boobs

manwith3boobs Astral Cartographer

Awesome, I downloaded this because my game crashed when i was fighting the robot boss, and there is no f***king way i was gonna collect all of those materials again.

11. HoodedBandit

HoodedBandit Space Hobo

How do you get the Spinning Wheel itself? Is it in the Wooden Crafting Table? If so I don't have it, can anyone help?

Thanks

12. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

The spinning wheel is unlocked together with all the recipes used by this mod, which is Tier1.
    The Starbounder wiki reads:

Tier 1
    Tier 1 is the starting tier within the game, and it is unlocked at the beginning.

I don't know why people have this issue, and nobody that had this issue reported back with what worked for them, so I can't help you further than saying you should try making a new character / uninstall other mods / reïnstall starbound after backing up some important folders such as players universes and songs.

13. Westeller

Westeller Space Penguin Leader

The only reason players would be missing Tier 1 recipes is because of player.config conflicts with other mods that haven't switched over the __merge syntax yet.

14. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Errors4l updated Spawnable Items Pack - Spawn most items free! with a new update entry:

Merge syntax support - less breaking!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  15. PhoenixLordFyre

PhoenixLordFyre Space Hobo

Can you help me on using the Tabula Rasa mod with this and getting all of the items I'm confused about how to connect them both :/

Ok got it. But aren't there supposed to be armor in it to. (In the Tabula Rasa) I can't Impervium etc.?

16. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

There's no need to do anything, if you have both mods installed the Tabula Rasa will pick up all my recipes, as I tagged them with ""mod" which it recognizes. I won't be adding more items to the Tabula Rasa though, since there's already so many it starts to lag slightly.

Response to edit:
    All current recipes are tagged mod, which means they should all appear in the Tabula Rasa.
    Are you sure you're using the most recent version of both? If you are, please make sure to also check the spinning wheel and report back!

17. Troy0814

Troy0814 Big Damn Hero

Hey! Was wondering if you planned on adding racial weapons as well?

18. PhoenixLordFyre

Ok I'm a glitch and I got a screenshot of me looking for the Overlord(impervium) armor and it brings up nothing.

http://i.imgur.com/DKBNwb9.png

I am also using the 1.5 version of the Tabula Rasa and 1.3 version of Spawnable Items Pack.
    This doesn't also happen with just the armor but the weapons too. I've looked for the swords, guns, etc.

19. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Quoting myself from a previous post,

Please make sure the items you 're looking for are actually in my mod.
    A reference of all items in SIP: http://pastebin.com/hcnmEN1f

20. PhoenixLordFyre

oh I thought there was supposed to be the armor like what I said above well, can't you add it? Also and add the other things like weapons etc. And you only have to make the craft able weapons. I mostly used the crafted weapons anyway