1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Songs of Starbound - Songs Pack

Discussion in 'Musical Instruments' started by miago, Dec 11, 2013.

1. miago

miago Void-Bound Voyager

There is a link on the main page

2. xnez

xnez Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh my godd i cant wait for this one to be a playable song in starbound!! My banjo will be put to the ultimate test :D

Please please PLEASE try to make this miago :3 ( sorry for going crazy fan girl right there) x)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  3. ChemicalArcher

ChemicalArcher Space Hobo

Hi, would it be possible for you to put the Angel Beats Opening 1 in there, it would sound really cool. Thanks.

4. Shade743

Shade743 Subatomic Cosmonaut

D'you think it would be possible for you to split the "Vocals" of Want you Gone and Still Alive into their own specific tracks for use with the main part? I'm just thinking it might work well with the microphone doing that while you have a guitar doing the main file.

5. Darokhin

Darokhin Void-Bound Voyager

(if possable)

(has midi in disc)

If you could try making these songs :3

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  6. Demon Productions

Demon Productions Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I see Bynn the Breaker on here. Do you like Bastion? The joys of having the Galleon Mortar and Calamity Cannon/

Anywho, I have a couple of suggestions:
    Bastion: A Proper Story (A short, but proper (no pun intended) song played during The Stanger's Dream DLC, which has 30 reflections in the Who Knows Where area and deals with Rucks) -
    Blue Stahli - Shotgun Senorita (Zardonic remix) (Dunno if you can find it, but if you can, that would be awesome) -

If you can't do them, I can figure out a way to do both of them. :cool:

Thatssssssssssss a very nice ssssssssssssoundtrack you have there. Sssssssssssshame if ssssssssssssomething were to happen to it. :ssssssssss: :chrono:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  7. empaul47

empaul47 Big Damn Hero

Pls do:
    naruto opening 5

mineturtle (living tombstone)

sonata of awakening remix

and lastly yoshis island ds wildlands

I would love it if ou could add any of these :rainbow: It would make the game that much better
    Thx for any reply and hope you have luck on this :iswydt:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  8. Rokuta

Rokuta Space Hobo

I know it's a simple song, but I really long for this one in-game.

Any other FFTA-2 song would work just as well I suppose, but I just think this one would translate sooooo well.

Totally understand if you can't make it and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the work you have done already! Keep it up, you're absolutely astonishing!

9. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach Big Damn Hero

THRIFT SHOP!!!!!!!

10. killpay

killpay Industrial Terraformer

I have a couple of requests as I cannot find these anywhere :(

If you could add these it would make my trips between planets a lot more bearable! :D

11. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach Big Damn Hero

Oh and if ya can High Way To Hell please

12. PacoTheMajestic

PacoTheMajestic Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't know about a midi, but...

Someone please.

13. Silverduke1

Silverduke1 Giant Laser Beams

are you going to add these songs?

14. hikaru56777

hikaru56777 Aquatic Astronaut

never do other people have to install the same music as you

15. ollj

ollj Big Damn Hero

music is played note per note on a server. this can cause some lag on songs with many notes per second.

various bugs sometimes make you silent, sometimes to everyone and sometimes just to other nearby listeners. changing the band name all the time circumvents some of these bugs.

16. juliand665

juliand665 Big Damn Hero

Strange, whenever I try to play one of these songs on my clarinet (the only instrument I have atm), the game just insta-crashes... Did I do something wrong? Is it because of the clarinet? Is it because I'm on Mac?

Edit: All songs instantly crash my game. This didn't happen before. I even redownloaded and this still happens, even when it's completely unmodded. Must be the holiday update. Does anybody else have this problem?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  17. Kelissa

Kelissa Void-Bound Voyager

yea im also having this issue, must be the update.

18. ollj

ollj Big Damn Hero

19. Knyte

Knyte Contact!

Has anyone midi-fied or abc-ified the Miracle of Sound songs? The few Im really looking for ater the AC4 The Black Flag, The Halfmans Song, and The Call. If anyone has these or any from Game of Thrones please do share <3

20. ollj

ollj Big Damn Hero