1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Food Processor Furious Blender

Tired of low crop yields? Use this.

1. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

Seria-Myouna submitted a new mod:

Food Processor - Tired of low crop yields? Use this.

Read more about this mod...

2. Andr0o

Andr0o Subatomic Cosmonaut

Turns out, that when I wrote my review I hadn't fully restarted the game, which was causing the error, works great now (well, before Angry Koala), but it's missing a few other recipes, Avesmingo, at least. Great idea, could use a bit of polish but is all-in-all a perfect add-in to the (all-to-slow) farming process.

3. Seria-Myouna

Well thank you for the follow up <3 I'll add in the missing recipes and try to polish it up some :3

And try to fix it for Angry Koala...

4. Andr0o

No problem, this is definitely going to be a permanent resident in my mods folder.

5. Seria-Myouna

My bad, I'll remove it. This was my first mod and I was just learning stuff. Didn't know that at the time and forgot to correct it later.

EDIT: It doesn't work for me without the player.config file. I'll troubleshoot it and see what I can do.

EDIT2: All furnace-type recipes are learned at character creation, since they are in the "Starter" folder. You can't "smelt" things without the recipe. I've tested this with the default ores now.

6. Seria-Myouna

Thanks, with my other mod I was able to set a dependency with the crop itself so that I could have the appropriate recipes learned. For this one I wouldn't know where to start, I guess I could add it in with some tier recipes, like tier 2 or something.

7. Seria-Myouna

8. Seria-Myouna

9. Seria-Myouna

10. Andr0o

Also, looks like the recipe for the Automato places it in the group "farmables," and not "foodprocessor." Changing that detail made it work for me, also the recipe is only a 1:1 ratio.

11. Seria-Myouna

12. Seria-Myouna

13. SAMarcus

SAMarcus Space Spelunker

Having an interesting issue. Crashing on load of player or sometimes at startup and the one mod I remove that seems to stop it is yours. Looked through the Starbound logfile and found a reference to "orangeseeds" not being found causing the exe to shut down.

14. Seria-Myouna

15. KaneSlupus

KaneSlupus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Amazing mods with two complaints. 1 No recipes for modded plants, such as Peglaci and Avali. (I know it would be a pain to add ALL the plants). 2 I seem not to be able to grind Pussplum, any reason for that?

16. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna updated Food Processor with a new update entry:

The Pussplum Update

17. Seria-Myouna

Guide for adding new fruits/veggies to the grinder:
    Under foodprocessor > recipes > foodprocessor there are a bunch of a files named x.RECIPE. Feel free to copy one of these in order to get a template.
    Code:
    {
      "input" : [
        { "item" : "pussplum", "count" : 1 }
      ],
      "output" : { "item" : "pussplumseed", "count" : 2 },
      "groups" : [ "foodprocessor", "all" ]
    }
    All you need to do is replace "pussplum" (Line 3) with the name of the fruit in question, and "pussplumseed" (Line 5) with the name of the seed (Usually just yseed, where y is the name of the new fruit/vegetable.). Then save your new file and rename it to "y.RECIPE". It should now be able to grind that new produce.

18. KaneSlupus

KaneSlupus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you so very much. It is perfect now (that's by a perfectionist standards even!) Also my collection is complete, again, thank you.

Seria-Myouna likes this.
  19. carson3003

carson3003 Phantasmal Quasar

What if you are already at Tier 2?

20. Kallyous

Kallyous Void-Bound Voyager

Yep! People still use this. Like, a lot! Thanks!