Vis Planet [Eye Planet]

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Suika Ibuki, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Wall of Steel

Wall of Steel Big Damn Hero

Goddamnit, those pictures are just amazing.

2. So I'm pretty sure everyone has walked by an eye biome already. I find it quite satisfying that something similar to this suggestion has been implemented into the game.

As such it would really be redundant to be suggesting a suggestion that is already ingame. I won't be updating this topic [or any topics I have] anymore because I'm inactive, but once the game is release I do plan on making a mod for it, complete with the Planet and creatures itself.
    But if that plan fails, well I have better plans for it in the game industry.

If I ever do pick this back up, I might be placing them on dA.

Dragrath, WoxandWarf and Britefire like this.
  3. Harry145

Harry145 Space Hobo

really cool idea. would be awesome if it got implemented

4. H.G.scout

H.G.scout Scruffy Nerf-Herder

uh... suika just mentioned that something similar has been implemented in the game...

WoxandWarf likes this.
  5. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

Wait... they're adding the Anodynes to the game? So Novakids and Anodynes... freaking awesome!

6. E-Tank

E-Tank Starship Captain

Only issue I see from this is that it ruins the ability to send coordinates to friends about 'this planet has X on it, lots of cool stuff'. Remove the spreading and make it into a just a potential world that spawns.

7. Ugh, like I said I won't be updating this suggestion anymore.

I will keep the spread, because that's how I envision how it would be like in the game. That is how I will be modding it once I find it feasible to do so.

8. It may actually help if ya mention that in the OP. I seriously doubt anyone's gonna be looking at the last page first for information.

9. Plou

Plou Space Spelunker

I would like to see this planet type actually spreading to other planets.

10. Plou

Plou Space Spelunker

No.
    Just Novakid, and the almost the same thing is the Tentacle planet.