1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Your Feedback on a preorder

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tiy, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperKleb

SuperKleb Void-Bound Voyager

PLEEEEEEEEASE make it so that we can pay with debit cards! Over here in the UK, that is the most popular payment method (other than real cash ofc) by far. I really want to preorder as payday is coming up, but Im not setting up one of those other accounts just for one thing. Im sure there are loads of people wanting the same thing.
    Sorry if this has been mentioned but I dont have time to sift through 78 pages of posts :)

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  2. Graham

Graham Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm fairly sure you can pay with your debit card through PayPal as a guest, without setting up an account.

SuperKleb likes this.
  3. Quantum

Quantum Spaceman Spiff

SuperKleb, you don't need an account of any sort, use check-out with Paypal and look for this option:

[​IMG]

Drop down the box and fill in your card information. No sign-up required.

ZXCV4523 and SuperKleb like this.
  4. SuperKleb

SuperKleb Void-Bound Voyager

Really? I didnt know that, thanks for the speedy response guys :)

ZXCV4523 likes this.
  5. iturtleman

iturtleman Void-Bound Voyager

I meant electronic or otherwise. I like neat things for games I love.

6. Din

Din Aquatic Astronaut

Wait a minute, you mention that purchasing a diamond tier badge will get a person's name in the credits under "special contributor", which I do think is cool idea, but...

...you have 1,145 people (at the time of writing) paying for that. That's 1,145 names that need to be in the credits in addition to those who have paid for the more expensive things not to mention the development team itself. Where are you going to put all those names? I don't think you can really put it in a credits roll unless either the credits take a few hours to finish rolling, or it's made such that nobody will be able to read the names anyway, which sort of negates the whole point of the offer. And with plenty of time to preorder still, it's quite likely that you'll have upwards of maybe five to ten thousand names which you must then put in the credits. Which would then be so ridiculously long that it would be impossible to pick out any name.

7. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

Dude, they are video game credits, they play so fast nowadays and are very skippable. I'm sure there will be room.
    The diamond tier will probably just be named first and maybe get different section?

8. PlanutExplorer

PlanutExplorer Void-Bound Voyager

I'm pretty sure watching the credits will be an option on the main menu anyhow. So whether, or not, you want to see (insert name here) on the scroll, you can.

9. Kistaria Prime

Kistaria Prime Cosmic Narwhal

Nice to see they took my advice. *grin*

GamerGod likes this.
  10. demanrisu

demanrisu The Original Agaran Menace NPC

something something necro

Jonesy and Shiokuri like this.
  11. natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

Uh, sure? Like it was your idea, and they went off what they said. Or they were planning on doing it in the first place, of course, and didn't pay any mind to your "advice".

12. demanrisu

demanrisu The Original Agaran Menace NPC

Cool your jets there, hotshot!

13. Mianso

Mianso Black Hole Surfer

It's not like your avatar is helping too much here.

14. natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

Yeah my bad. :p I just hate it when people pat themselves on the back for something they didn't even do. Plus necroing a thread just to do it publicly...

GamerGod likes this.
  15. GamerGod

GamerGod Phantasmal Quasar

I want to make a planet of nothing but mechs and robots!!!

16. Mansen

Mansen Subatomic Cosmonaut

Something something another necro...

Shiokuri likes this.
  17. SomaSam

SomaSam Big Damn Hero

Well, they already made a pre-order, and the game is finally in beta version. I believe it is time a mod locked this thread.

18. XaoG

XaoG Ketchup Robot

What the sweet hell is with this necro.

demanrisu and Twilightdusk like this.
  19. Weegeemang

Weegeemang Pangalactic Porcupine

Necromancers, necromancers everywhere!

20. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

This is the problem with necros. One person does it, and then we get dozens more complaining about said necro. Those complaints are doing more damage, since they're off-topic and keep the thread active even more. This thread is redundant now anyway.

Avatra, Arretez, SomaSam and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.