1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED KSP Interplanetary Explorer

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Rainshine, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Rainshine

Rainshine Poptop Tamer

After several concerns with our astronauts about clasutrophobia on long range missions, our enginners have designed an all new Interplanetary Exploder Explorer. Featuring the brand new Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2 module, a midship Clamp-O-Tron Hub for expansions and inter-ship crew transfer and an additional set of sleek, fuel efficient LV-N Atomic Rocket Motors, this ship is a high end product of finest Kerbal engineering.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Eloo-112 Long Range Vessel (E-112-LRV)
    [​IMG]

The new laboratory section expands the inhabitable space of the vessel by a vast 200 percent, allowing the installation of crew quarters, manufacturing devices, laboratory equipment, whatever the mission requires.

Here are the keys...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkfq57eqck59olf/KSP2.rar

Farewell space explorers, the infinity awaits!

Joe Chip likes this.
  2. Joe Chip

Joe Chip Astral Cartographer

It is even smaller than the default one!
    But the design is pretty great. Nice work.

3. Rainshine

Rainshine Poptop Tamer

You sound like you have not seen my first Kerbal ship :p It literally was just the cockpit, the first module and the engine. It's here in the forum aswell.

4. Ltmarks

Ltmarks Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Now someone just needs to make a Kerbal Race.

5. nubeees

nubeees Intergalactic Tourist

I'm hoping to do that when I get this game! :D

6. GregroxMun

GregroxMun Space Hobo

Can someone turn this into a mod compatible with more recent versions?

7. Mike9606

Mike9606 Aquatic Astronaut

How to update this to work with new versions. Step 1. Make A Folder in the mods folder for it. 2. Make a folder called ships inside that folder. 3. Create a folder named the name of the race you want to use that ship with or all of them. 4. copy the files from the ksp2.rar file into the folder named for the race you want to use the ship with/all of them if you want every race to use it. 5. Profit!