1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What does YOUR ship look like?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Fain, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think this thread still needs to be moved. Forums were re-organised.

2. Icarius Fallen

Icarius Fallen Void-Bound Voyager

So, with the coming wipe, I decided to move all my stuff planet-side, partially in the hopes that maybe I'll be able to save the planet file and use that to reclaim at least SOME of my stuff/decorations. Because decoration gathering into the 3d printer is like 99% of the effort. Unfortunately, I've got mental problems. Instead of simply making an underground warehouse.. I ended up starting on this.

[​IMG]
    My "Warehouse" turned into this.. which is still in progress. To gain access to this, you have to actually solve a minor switch puzzle.

[​IMG]

The main entrance is right here, which will be hidden in a medieval-style village. Not shown are the secret walls, nor the switches used to activate them. Suffice to say that it's switches that are hidden to activate other switches.

3. Emily3859

Emily3859 Astral Cartographer

I DID NOT KNOW YOU COULD CUSTOMIZE YOUR SHIP.
    I feel so incredibly stupid right now.

Gubudugu likes this.
  4. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

I haven't gotten enough cool shtuff to deck out my ship yet, but my character is a USCM Supreme Commander, so the ships going to reflect that :)

5. Starmi

Starmi Pangalactic Porcupine

FANTABULOUS NEWS.

Needs OpenGL 2.0, which i can't get, and it wont run in the family iMac. So... No beta for me :(

6. Valenwolfe

Valenwolfe Intergalactic Tourist

My Bird Temple to go!

[​IMG]

WorkHorse likes this.
  7. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was uploading a screenshot for my new Lantern Stick so figured id post my new Hylotl ship while i was at it.

[​IMG]

8. Dead Squirrel

Dead Squirrel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    A ship like this, be with you till the day you die ...

Firestar, D T and dominichello like this.
  9. Opticus

Opticus Space Hobo

I don't want to create a AMAZING ship because a lots of wipe are coming.. soon.. also, I want to wait theses wipes.. and I create the ship of my dreams..
    anyone does like me here ?

10. dominichello

dominichello Tentacle Wrangler

Can we see a full preview? because sir...that wins the internet :)

11. Entity

Entity Void-Bound Voyager

12. Aey

Aey Pangalactic Porcupine

This is just fantastic. Absolutely in line with the current graphic feel of the game, but MORE.

Bravo!

dominichello likes this.
  13. Dead Squirrel

:D
    Almost done with it, and I'll set it up to download in the next couple days.

14. SolemnSoul

SolemnSoul Space Hobo

Looking at ships in here and and those on the reddit forums has definitely expanded my thoughts on what I'd make my ships look like for my various characters. I feel silly though considering I just realized you can break the ship walls, so much more I could have done! Could have sworn I tried breaking them before though... ah well.

15. AllenKS

AllenKS Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Daaaamn, my nigga, that's a fly ass wh-

I mean... that looks awesome!

16. Gubudugu

Gubudugu Astral Cartographer

impressive, loved it

17. My ship looks like shit. No seriously, it looks like hell.

[​IMG]

18. Dead Squirrel

I see very minimal amounts of actual "poop". But that's pretty sweet. Like the ship a Fallout Psycho would have.

19. Zaph

Zaph A-Team Moderator

Would circle pit in

20. I have yet to find a sewer dungeon or the po, or else I'm sure I'd have a turd or 2 laying around :rofl:.