1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated The Tabula Rasa 2.1

Unified Crafting Bench for Mod Content

1. DXLelouch

DXLelouch Void-Bound Voyager

snoop how on earth do i get this to work with items such as armor and weapons like the Dark Souls mods for example
    edit: nvm figured it out

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  2. SnoopJeDi

SnoopJeDi Void-Bound Voyager

Take a look at our readme, the section on adding recipes explains this in some detail including an example. Basically, any recipe you want to show up on the Tabula Rasa needs to have "mod" in the list of "groups" it belongs to.

3. Knainoa

Knainoa Void-Bound Voyager

your dl is broken just so you know

4. DXLelouch

yea i tried that already
    i had to throw everything(recipe files,item files) into tabula rasa then it worked perfectly =P

5. Mrwookiecookies

Mrwookiecookies Void-Bound Voyager

Mathus likes this.
  6. Dr_Prospector

Dr_Prospector Void-Bound Voyager

Unable to obtain. The download link is no longer functioning.

"This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later."

Please heeeeelp usssss :O You're our only hope!

Mathus likes this.
  7. LowestFormOfWit

LowestFormOfWit Pangalactic Porcupine

The mod repository servers have been having issues. It's a known problem with the site hosts. They're working on it.

Try hitting F5 a few times on that error page and the download should come up. (Takes me an average of 3 or 4 times). If that still doesn't work, I can try to find an alternate source.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  8. Knainoa

whenever i try to use the tabula the game crashes... halp. I should add that im using tabula and matter manipulator plus, maybe that mod doesn't work?

9. DXLelouch

that mods been outdated and broken since forever ago
    dont use it

10. LowestFormOfWit

LowestFormOfWit Pangalactic Porcupine

Assuming you mean this mod:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...s-new-manipulators-for-each-pickaxe-tier.260/
    It was updated just this past Sunday, and actually has Tabula Rasa support.

Looking through the ReadMe for Matter Manipulator Plus, I found this relevant line:

"If you are using the Tabula Rasa, feel free to delete the player.config i have provided."

Sounds like you may have left the player.config file in. Navigate to your "Starbound/mods/mattermanipulator" directory and try removing the player.config found there.

11. Mathus

Mathus Void-Bound Voyager

i 3rd this
    i want to use this but the forum won't let me get it :(

12. Knainoa

i should
    no that didn't work. maybe the mod is just broken. thanks for the help though

13. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I update my mod the same day as every patch.
    With over 4,000 downloads and only 1 or 2 complaints, im going to assume its a personal problem.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  14. Knainoa

dammit. what modloader is suggested, that could be the problem

15. Xuhybrid

Xuhybrid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Since the update to the file structure for mods, i haven't really considered mod loaders. That's kind of why i went with Tabula Rasa. Should be as easy as dropping the latest download into 'mods' and off you go. Deleting player.config is not really necessary, but until the next patch, it causes no problems. As for the game crashing, have you tried deleting my mod from the folder then using the Tabula Rasa?

16. Knainoa

ok... it could be that then. and yes the tabula rasa works on its own.

17. Knainoa

i fixed it

Xuhybrid likes this.
  18. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

I am very interested in the wiring systems, logic gates, and the Matter Manipulator Plus mods already associated but everytime I click download I get this: This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later. Xuhybrid, I love your stuff just waiting to dl this and then I'll grab that. It looks fairly epic. I'll go post on that a bit.

Xuhybrid likes this.
  19. DXLelouch

hold ctrl key and mass spam the download button
    its the only way

20. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

^.^ thanks for that. Sounded trollish at first. but yeah, sweet. *installs*
    o.0 I grabbed logic101 v2 should that still search logic101 mod? also if I want to the endgame matter manipulators to my game without using the assets loop of editing, adding "mod" to the groups will make Tabula Rasa grab onto it correct? Edit: I wonder if he already got wind of that trick. Files all say mod. Installing and testing ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013