1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

[Vanilla Modding] [SOCIAL] [RP] iLoveBacons.com - +60 Slots & More!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Bacon, Dec 4, 2013.

1. The spawn keeps being reset each restart, i will add one chat widget to the admin ircroom to fix such. :)

2. Toady

Toady Scruffy Nerf-Herder

for each restart the spawn planet resets but all the others stay the way they were before the reset? People just minge the starting planet, Its the whole reason why you travel a system over when you first get on the server lol. You will always find me on the next closest "Difficulty 1" planet :D

3. All alpha planets are reseted, Beta and up not, it's to avoid griefs, spawn traps, etc..

4. falkenbr

falkenbr Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Today update :)

Starbound patchs become frequents. I have to wait some hours to two days to each server become ready

5. Katorone

Katorone Giant Laser Beams

We patch to the latest versions asap. It might take a few hours if we're asleep, but checking for updates is pretty much the first thing I do when I wake up.

Bacon likes this.
  6. Vespers

Vespers Pangalactic Porcupine

Bacon buddy... Are your skies supposed to rain nuclear war heads : ( ?

Bacon likes this.
  7. It's supposed to rain Bacon! eh! :rofl:

Vespers likes this.
  8. Vespers

Alright... But just in case. I'll take a stroll with a plate of my finest china at hand. If it's still dropping bombs... well, if I don't come back with bacon. That means I either died from a nuclear war head... Or a heart attack.

Toady and Bacon like this.
  9. Toady

Bacon! Server better be up tonight, the missus and i want to play :p After the latest character wipe we plan on rebuilding our vast empire of two people :rofl:

Bacon likes this.
  10. Server should be always up, unless it's so borken :rofl:

11. Aidem

Aidem Poptop Tamer

constant hackers and lag here

12. Heya. I'm aware, sadly without any admin tools implemented by the devs, get that people out the server is impossible, even with ip ban they can come back. Right now we're hoping for the account system come live so we can at once start to whitelist people. :lolwut:

Right now only keep restarting helps fix the issues.

13. Aidem

Aidem Poptop Tamer

your lag issue's are the hackers incase you didnt knew yet

Bacon likes this.
  14. itaan

itaan Tentacle Wrangler

You shuld remove your loads or dimonds from starting planet, if you want to keep it. rly.

15. What do you mean?

16. UPDATES -----------
    - Spawn is Back.
    - Ban/Kick Function is WORKING, griefers and hackers will now be driven away.
    - Added links to the IRC Server Administration Channel to fast support. <3

Vespers likes this.
  17. Vespers

YESSS.... Now to figure out how to make it rain bacon.... 20k pixles worth from an avian dealer... I regret nothing!!!!

Bacon likes this.
  18. Toady

Can you give us another update when its not being destroyed to the max. Tried joining the other night and i lagged so bad i had to shut my game down through command prompt, So many giant cat heads...

Im also kinda waiting for the Aus server to go up, Could i ask if there is an ETA on that?

19. Server software is much unstable still to be possible a network of servers as we plan. Moderators in-game will be added as soon we can, maybe tomorrow when the kick/ban function is live, what will allow us to maintain any abuses specially at spawn under control. Right now this night spawn was pretty stable, with mods we can kick such people out asap. To avoid any possible exploits on your are join a planet by yourself / party that is not the spawn one, right now this is a reality on all servers with higher number of players.

20. Toady

But if i run out of coal then im screwed. I ended up making a server on my network that me and others played on till yours is under control again. Gotta remember AUS - When im online you more than likely aren't and that's when the griefers hit hardest.

Vespers likes this.