1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna Lincjecture

Anna Lincjecture Lucky Number 13

It always helps to say to the left or right from spawn :p thanks a bunch tho

edit: oh lol nevermind this is really NEAR spawn haha! its like 2 blocks away from the spawn

2. Flux_fur

Flux_fur Space Spelunker

Anyone see a level 10 world with a ship on it? thanks ^_^

3. RoseluckSerendipity

RoseluckSerendipity Tentacle Wrangler

.. Dafuq, i just ran into 3 HIGH TECH CHESTS (the ones containing tech) on an iceplanet, just... being there next to eachother, i am so confused. Butterfly boost, pulse jump and gravity bubble

x420 y80
    X Alpha Hyi 3458 I
    >Only planet in the system. Lel

Will edit post when i figure out how far from the spawn it is, but they are in little crevices you can already spot from the surface

http://imgur.com/H6Y0L0X

___Edit___
    Gave up the search going right, so it must've been to the left, Note that i'm moving with gravity bubble and some higher level armour, so my travel time might be less than yours. About 3 or so minutes, you will pass by three chests, none of which really noteable, one of them on a platform which is about 3/4th on the way there.

Oh but on the right i did find a grenade launcher Which leeches 458 energy per shot and barely hurts enemies... lol

__Edit 2__

Just ran into an apex building with one High tech chest, Green and blue ones aparantly don't have different names, so how about we from this point on go G/B HTchest Because i can't begin to tell you how many times my jimmies been rustled going to Alpha sector to find me some delightful tech, only to run into a level 1 weapon and some random bloody junk.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
    Aeit likes this.
  4. Lead Magnet

Lead Magnet Space Hobo

chef spawner go left from spawn surface chest

X Mintaka 31 IV b arid . TL 10
    x:4670990 y:23587247

5. Flux_fur

Flux_fur Space Spelunker

Awesome find shame, I already have all the techs :/

6. mausi

mausi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Had to take the 1 off your X coordinates to find the system

X:5632058 Y:-52601727

Thanks for the loots

7. Bisquet

Bisquet Lucky Number 13

Thanks for that location Flux_Fur!

Got a pair of wings and a Dr spawner :D

8. Flux_fur

Flux_fur Space Spelunker

Ur welcome ^_^

9. Jade_T

Jade_T Void-Bound Voyager

Hmm it seems certain chests can have random elements to them.

It was to the left I think. It was in a USMC outpost with the robotic guards with shields. I am starting to believe items in those locations, as well as town chests, are random. I have been to many coordinates listed here and found nothing when said contents are listed in a town chest.

edit: I think it was an apex lab outpost actually wit ha high tech chest. I think I will no longer include locations where I find the items in apex labs, chests, or towns. Those all seem random to me. The only things that seem concrete are the chests found on the planet independent of those factors I mentioned.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  10. Weaxer

Weaxer Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any Gamma Sector gun vendor coordinates for the latest version? Would be great. Thanks in advance

11. Jade_T

Jade_T Void-Bound Voyager

I tried it yesterday and I still found it. It is kind of tricky to find though. I flew right past it the first time and did a double take on the planet.

12. Bisquet

Bisquet Lucky Number 13

Just don't scan a spawner in the printer! just lost it :D oh well

13. bowser7

bowser7 Industrial Terraformer

Alpha sector, a Floran dungeon in case you can't afford to find one at higher difficulty :) (The planet is also snow)

X -96390513
    Y -60044105

Note: This planet is huge, either direction takes awhile.

14. Flux_fur

Flux_fur Space Spelunker

ahh bad luck dude report it on the bug page

15. proveisso

proveisso Void-Bound Voyager

I found a Glitch castle on this one, with nothing much to do... Also, the planet's level is 2. maybe the changes along patches did this?

16. RainbowlySmit

RainbowlySmit Tentacle Wrangler

Patch offended koala
    plasma pistol lv.10 coordinates (rare):

17. Also, a couple minutes walk to the right, down in a small pit, there's a chest with Butterfly tech :)

18. Flux_fur

Flux_fur Space Spelunker

upload_2013-12-15_16-25-36.png

The wings look pretty bad ass on Infiltrator's armour too ^_^

19. proveisso

proveisso Void-Bound Voyager

okay... I just noticed NOW that you guys are sharing "X Sector" coordinates...

20. Oleker

Oleker Phantasmal Quasar

Need a X sector gun merchant...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.