1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED "Nudity" Overhaul 13.1 - Starbound 1.21

Overhauls some "nudity" aspects and makes the races smexier than ever. PG friendly ofcourse.

1. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Niran submitted a new mod:

"Bare/Nude" Vanity Items - Adds in an armor set known as "familiar clothes" from Terraria which hides the armor part

Read more about this mod...

2. RisingManes

RisingManes Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does this work on Indignant?

3. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

4. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Now it does. Basically as explained in the mod post, you can use this mod with any version but if you want to get the recipes on every new character you create, you'll have to edit the player.config.

However, if your character already got these items and the recipe, they will stay forever.
    Also since the folder is not wiped, the mod files will stay in your asset folder, that means even tho the recipes are not available for newly created characters, the objects are since they are still in your asset folder and in your inventory. So basically installing it only once is enough to keep it forever.

5. RisingManes

RisingManes Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does this mean I have to make a new character for this? :(

Oh, I don't. Okay.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  6. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Just if you don't have the recipe saved in your character file.

otherwise there are other ways to force getting them...like adding the vanity item recipes to a tier you havnt achieved yet, then achieving it and therefor getting these recipes.

7. Angelus.Nox

Angelus.Nox Starship Captain

Can you ad this in the Charakter creation? It would be very helpful, because one could finally see the whole body while choosing for example undie colors.

8. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

I'm sorry i had no success adding anything to the character creation yet, seems like the game does go through these files but they need to be listed somewhere i havn't yet found. I should take a look at a custom race maybe they found out more there.

9. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

10. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

Have all my fangirling!! :D Nude in chargen makes it SO much easier to design your character. <3

11. Zone Spyker

Zone Spyker Aquatic Astronaut

Using this online makes it so monsters cannot spawn normally and you cannot damage anything

12. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

Make sure the server has these mods too.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  13. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

14. HaTeMe

HaTeMe Astral Cartographer

How about an item for the backslot like the Empress mod did?

15. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

The question is, do backitems give you anything? if not it would be useless since you can just not put it on. Otherwise i will be glad to make one.

16. HaTeMe

Well, the lantern on a stick obviously lights up the area around you.

17. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

But if you hide your back lantern with my mod wouldn't it be some sort of cheating a light item on yourself? but basically yea... i'll take a look if thats even possible.

18. HaTeMe

Uh why?
    I mean an Item which hides the lantern, not an invisible lantern.

The Empress mod did exactly what your mod does, just with a fourth item to hide the item in the backslot.

19. Niran

Niran Cosmic Narwhal

20. HaTeMe

Fast one.
    Thanks. :)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013