1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Bucket

The_Bucket Seal Broken

Hey I know the patch was just released but I was curious if anyone had come past any Christmas vanity gear, not that I know there is any I'm just taking a wild guess because they said "New Novelty Hats" let me know, thanks!

2. Shizukumizuchi1

Shizukumizuchi1 Void-Bound Voyager

I found a chest in a gamma sector planet that provided for me a Floran Bone Xylophone! The coordinates are: X 60023121, Y -86145432. The planet is Gamma Zeta Scl Majoris I c, a threat level 3 jungle. You should find the instrument after traveling a ways to the right from the beamdown site. You will pass a Giant monster, if the positions for those are not different for everyone, and some amount of surface chests with menial gear. The chest with the xylophone was atop of a platform which was guarded by one of those hooded freaks that call me a Heathen. I am not the most active, so I might not reply quickly, if at all, to any questions. Sorry about that.

3. RainbowlySmit

RainbowlySmit Tentacle Wrangler

Rainbow cape coordinates:

All-seeing Cape coordinates:
    |
    More coordinates soon!

Enjoy!
    ;)

4. Dirty_epic

Dirty_epic Intergalactic Tourist

What system is it in at those Cords. ?

:)

5. ZeagaX13

ZeagaX13 Space Hobo

There's also a high tech base to the left a bit, 2 tech chests in there and a matter machine for matter block
    (FOR THOSE WHO GO TO USE IT AND DON'T KNOW, IT WILL KILL YOU IF YOU USE IT AND HAVE LOW ARMOR)

6. ZeagaX13

ZeagaX13 Space Hobo

Beta sector, second sector you can go to. You unlock it after making the Star map MK2 I believe.

7. Kougie

Kougie Void-Bound Voyager

Beta Eps And 2406 II a
    Biome: Moon
    9273477 / 72522806

Directly left of spawn there's two chests. One had a Pulse Jump in it, and the other had a Wedding Dress bottom!

Wystner likes this.
  8. Krassofnod

Krassofnod Void-Bound Voyager

found it in the chest in the screenshot, thanks for the info:

where i found it: it is a little farther going right than it is going left (way past monkey town) but it is basically on the far side of the moon from the spawn

[​IMG]

9. Jio_Doego

Jio_Doego Space Spelunker

make sure to have a starmap upgrade mk2

10. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

Weird, I'm not positive it's a V, might be a 6 or something, but I couldn't see the full name hence why I added the question mark.

11. Yoshirou

Yoshirou Space Hobo

Um, sorreh, but it's for old version. The newest is Offended Koala, and i'm searching for a cape on this version.

12. TheRealSpite

TheRealSpite Master Chief

As some already said, this patch adds new encounters which means old coordinates doesn't work anymore. But I found some fun stuff on some a planet in this new patch :)

X Cebalrai 6842 III
    X: -5819887
    Y: 84588659

A lengendary assault rifle (Not that good though)
    Armor and Scarf (Novelty item)
    Pilot Goggles
    Pulse Jump Blueprint
    3 Rare Monsters

There were also two apex complexes I was too lazy to look through so might be more goodies there

13. DonLyn

DonLyn Aquatic Astronaut

Alpha sector:

Alpha Andrea 0708 II
    x: -74951619
    y: -88615132

Walk right until you meet a Glitch Wizard, he will sell you Stimpacks.

Alpha Andrea 0708 IIa has Samurai Mushroom people. Just saying.

14. Krassofnod

Krassofnod Void-Bound Voyager

If you keep going you can find a chefs hat in a cultist building (with the saw on the ceiling) its pretty far from the sniper, not to far from the glitch castle. Also the sniper was a plasma rifle for me. Not a bad weapon but didn't have those effects

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  15. Xelbus

Xelbus Yeah, You!

...why is all of the underground revealed?

16. Simi

Simi Big Damn Hero

It's mod which you can find here. It provides full brightness.

17. Zolee

Zolee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't find the scarf is it left or right on the planet?

18. Zolee

Zolee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would thank if someone could give coord for the "New novelty hats".

19. Arioch

Arioch Starship Captain

Gravity... Morph.... the ability to fly and to shapeshift into a ball? I know what I'll be doing Monday.

Where's the gravity tech btw?

20. Segyl

Segyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Delta Psi Ori Majoris I b Biome Forest Level 4

X: -73575906
    Y: -76372877

Just drop on the planet, at your right there is a hole on the ground just where you spawn with a High -Tech Chest. I found the Butterfly Boost Blueprint.

EDIT: Another chest on the right after an underground mini base, an apex laboratory. Is in the "Tree Eyes Biome" in a hole with water. I found the Gravity Bubble.

Beware i also found two Miniboss on the way.

Found Avian village. Just go left after spwan ad you find it.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.