1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neondro910

Neondro910 Space Spelunker

Could you post actual coordinates, I can't view the tiny ass picture.

2. mickybubbles

mickybubbles Space Penguin Leader

x persian minoris 7 a

3. sinni

sinni Space Hobo

Looking for an Apex armor vendor that sells their tier 9 armor blueprints! Thanks

4. mickybubbles

you mean blueprints for different races?
    you just need the tech upgrades to get tier 9

5. SaintPanda

SaintPanda Cosmic Narwhal

I want an X sector gun merchant, level 8 or below.

6. Galactic Avatar

Galactic Avatar Cosmic Narwhal

So my dumb ass did not pay attention and went to Beta Folcetta I a by mistake.
    And amazingly enough I found a High Tech dungeon with a matter block generator!!! And two Avian houses.and a crap ton of iron But mostly you want the generator.

7. ranmafan

ranmafan Big Damn Hero

Alpha 70 Oph Majoris II, forest biome.
    X: 55587277, Y: -7802887

If you go left, there'll be a HUGE apex settlement. Just before the Apex settlement is a huge cliff face you have to climb. On the right side of that cliff face, dig straight down. You'll fall into a strange tomblike structure. Go left once you hit that layer, there'll be a frog merchant.

And if you dig down from there, you'll find another exact same structure with a SECOND frog merchant in almost the same place.

rixto003 likes this.
  8. sinni

sinni Space Hobo

yeah that's what I mean

9. Yeah I looked in the grassland planet and the only thing I found was an apex facility relatively far to the left with none of the items he listed in there.

10. Sir Orange

Sir Orange Ketchup Robot

X sector (X furud majoris III b)
    -90099014 glitch castle to the left, decent loot
    2013-12-14_00001.jpg
    *edit* Sorry if the image broke.

11. Incinerain

Incinerain Starship Captain

forsest starts out with oculemon sibbiome good-sized; surface chest containing oboe present; subterrenean slime biome. Good amounts of gravel and fine sand cave ceiling to automine, conveniently difficult to accidentally collapse or bury oneself. scattered pockets of literal shit with diamonds in it. isnt there a saying about that?

arid has a surface chest with a monocle in it, extensive soft surface bone biome with multiple entrances to an underground like some convenient bastard spawn of crimson and corruption, good amount collapsible. magmatic crytal areas present. at a certtain depth it becoems surface of the earthand then suddenly BOOM MUSHROOMS. If you need a tier 2 melee weapon there's a surface chest with your pick of three, one unusyual.

dsnow planet has signs of lfiue over first mo0untsin along with miniboss bird; think it may have slaughtered a merchant in the iglo? I got a sheild from it. Apex lab furhter west. Too cvold to further explore atm but seems promising.

12. ora003

ora003 Space Hobo

Has anyone found a flamethrower or Lightning thrower? Also any interesting vanity gear found like the spacesuit gear?

13. Bashe

Bashe Space Hobo

Finally found the rifle, it was a chest in the side of a hill. It's so far right it is faster to go left. Also there's a gravity neutraliser tech down one of the cracks.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  14. flazar

flazar Space Hobo

I am stuck at the Gamma Sector. I have been playing for about 7 hours since charactor creation and I am sure that I have found the best melee weapon in the game. However, I am more then well aware what does the Level 3 Boss does and how to kill him. I am still looking for a level 3 gun for the most recent update... Anyone help t_t?

15. XxDevilxXGT

XxDevilxXGT Subatomic Cosmonaut

People have posted many gamma sector gun dealers, look through this thread.. Also, you're only in gamma, I suggest getting to Delta and X before wasting your time with guns, in X everything skyrockets in dps. You haven't got the best stuff by far, lots more to go!

16. mickybubbles

17. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

Beta Omicron-2 CMa 9241 V (?) (it's too long)
    x = -87714704 y= -98993038
    Beta Omicron-2 CMa 9241 VII
    Biome: (edited) Forest
    Threat Level: 2

Tons of abandoned apex labs on the surface, and one or two high-tech labs with matter generators inside if anyone is interested.
    Head left or right, doesn't matter, they're pretty much everywhere and you'll find yourself circiling the planet by the time you're done.

Diamonds were abundant when I went mining deep down, also.

This might help you, Flux.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  18. showbag

showbag Intergalactic Tourist

Has anyone come across any pinkish vanity head wear? all I'm missing from a complete vanity set =)

19. Fizz

Fizz Big Damn Hero

X: -65291218 Y: -21791079
    x P Cyg 669 II a
    Biome: Moon
    Threat Level: 10

Planet contains a Gun merchant and a few chest walk a little ways to the left and you my friend shall find an anchor

20. Does anyone have cords for a level 5 x sector planet with a gun vendor?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.