1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Day56

Day56 Void-Bound Voyager

Looking for a gamma gun vendor.

2. Krystanova

Krystanova Aquatic Astronaut

Just had a character start on -65540604, -34009055

There was a chest immediately to my left with a pickaxe. Not bad for 5 seconds in.
    Then I went about a minute left and found a house with a clothes merchant and bed. Looking better.
    Wait, what's this? A trap door? Huh, a chest at the bottom? Hey, a sword in there... Legendary!

3. Lemonz

Lemonz Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone know where the mech blueprint is?

4. Levethian

Levethian Void-Bound Voyager

First time I've seen 7 land-able planets in a system (tiers 7, 7, 8, 8, 8, 9, 10) at 58768699, 18139249.
    Thanks.

5. Lemonz

Lemonz Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone know where I can find a gun merchant?

6. Rathnaga

Rathnaga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Butterfly Boost in Gamma sector:
    X: -92914025
    Y: 48070574
    Gamma Vega 5703 III b
    Threat level 3, desert

Also found a pulse jump.

EDIT: i'm going back now to try and verify the general location... will update shortly

UPDATE: it looks like I had the planets mixed up... I must be tired :). Located a ways to the right of spawn underground.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  7. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Romontor and Wystner like this.
  8. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Can we get more details? I found the pulse jump in the temple but can't find the tech chest with the butterfly.

9. FluxDigital

FluxDigital Sandwich Man

Anyone know good coords for matter blocks?

10. quinton0227

quinton0227 Pangalactic Porcupine

this is the rifle I found:
    [​IMG]

i believe the chest was tucked away in one of the many crevices on the surface, but only like 10-20 blocks down, also found a regular grenade launcher in a chest right on top of the surface, it wasn't very good though.

11. Incinerain

Incinerain Starship Captain

This is mainly a scenic one and it's real small but I had fun with it so

x -44039337
    y -20083826
    Gamma Gorgoneo Tertia 7765 I

jungle planet has a plantmatter dungeon RIGHT LEFT of spawn. Be careful, trick entrance drops you in magma!! Digs into a layer of tar biome.
    Jungle alsi has meatstems. Proliferation of green and yellow platybulb minibosses seems to only drop electric weapons. Underground has a really good size tar biome with scattered boneboo subbiome, lenty of ore in easy to dig materials, unusually high ratio of peaceful monsters. (Watch out for the monsters that look stereotypically peaceful though!) If you venture into the magmastone layer be wary of open holes that fall very long ways directly into the planetary core.

12. Unholy79

Unholy79 Space Hobo

See my last post #1206, there's a pirate ship / gun vendor there, X sector.

13. w00t0

w00t0 Void-Bound Voyager

I dont think this is right
    I cant find it

14. Ohso

Ohso Poptop Tamer

Fun Prison Riot
    X Sector -44265993 -36966585 X Clio Majoris IV Level 10 Snow planet.
    Large Flower prison, you can release all the prisoners at once and then they start attacking the guards.

Majoris IV has a huge floral city. Something may have gone wrong with the terrain generator as all the mountains have tunnels going though them so they look like they are floating.

15. DNT

DNT Intergalactic Tourist

-52377107 61408686
    There's a friendly avian trader village to the left from spawn on arid planet (Beta Nu Pup 779 I a). Lots of chests there too.
    Two or three small apex labs on forest planet (Beta Nu Pup 779 I b).
    The main desert planet is very reach with various resources.

16. AIM781123

AIM781123 Seal Broken

Legendary two hand hammer
    Bone hammer(this one does slash damage than throws split bones its a bit different: I have both)
    Sector X lev 10
    Planet name Edasich 73 I a
    X:-22316649
    Y: 79032748

Go left ---- its in a small cave facing right (when you descend from a hill watch small caves. It can be seen from surface)

Oh one more things you will find crystal trees in this planet chop off and you will get crystal..(there is two type of trees in this planet Crystal tree has crystals that look like leaves)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  17. Firely

Firely Void-Bound Voyager

x: -1
    y: -3
    X sector
    Doppledae I b
    lvl 7

far to the right there are avian vendor that sell wheat and raw alien meat , you can combine these with a cooking table making bread and making burger witch is the most powerful healing item at the moment

18. Wystner

Wystner Astral Cartographer

Thanks for this; the cape was the one thing I really wanted.

19. Sire Nukerre

Sire Nukerre Big Damn Hero

Confirmed, I went to the left past the Apex village. You'll see 2 chests along the way, the 2nd one contains the bonehammer. Keep going left and you'll find a Grenade Launcher in a Large Chest.

20. ShiroNiKuma

ShiroNiKuma Poptop Tamer

Its not exactly "4 labs" it more like a "4-Floor Lab". And I just found Scientist Glasses and Coat :( But thanks anyway for the coords... Ill try too look deeper for ores.

Sorry forgot to take a pic...
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.