1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Massive Mitarus Station, Presented by Alsehr Industries!

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Alsehr, Dec 11, 2013.

1. vorholamus

vorholamus Big Damn Hero

sorry, i'm not have this mod...
    If you have this mod, please send it me... in skype,isq,(www.vk.com\vorholamus)
    I'm very very thanks you

2. Ebon_Wolf

Ebon_Wolf Subatomic Cosmonaut

sorry i meant from the gentleman who made it

3. JackRobbiter

JackRobbiter Void-Bound Voyager

I actually planned to download this, but the download is down. If anything, may you please fix this?

4. Kefka

Kefka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'll download this as soon as the forums let me.

5. Oraiu

Oraiu Cosmic Narwhal

I must agree with you. Im quite sad that it wont let me do so :c

6. Kefka

Kefka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I actually managed to get it to work by just spam-clicking download while holding the hotkey to open tabs. Sadly this opened around 40+ tabs but hey, I got it! I can always throw the download on MediaFire with permission from the author.

JackRobbiter likes this.
  7. hasan7111

hasan7111 Yeah, You!

Is there anyway to get this mod to work on a previous character i have instead of creating a new one?

8. BRAWW

BRAWW Vice-President of the Red Gang

Hey guys, gonna go ahead and delete your argument since it's shitting up this mod thread and going off-topic.. Take it to private messages if you want to continue this. Just chill, both of you.

9. JackRobbiter

JackRobbiter Void-Bound Voyager

Will do sir.

10. Klocko

Klocko Big Damn Hero

Alse can't you just not rename the space station images to MilitarusBR.png, etc? The space station files are already in the game and even though players can't see the militarus sign and can only see the original style, at least they can still see it

11. Ebon_Wolf

Ebon_Wolf Subatomic Cosmonaut

hope this is right place to ask but would like to see a dark and glowing purple Bio ship that would be cool

12. MPxWendigo

MPxWendigo Space Spelunker

Is there any way to change the walls/backgrounds of certain rooms? I keep seeing posts of ships which look like the mitarus station, but have the backgrounds changed.

13. RCTM

RCTM Big Damn Hero

Pretty sure you just edit the background image files.

14. MPxWendigo

MPxWendigo Space Spelunker

Thank you kind sir.

15. Rhoyder

Rhoyder Void-Bound Voyager

What do i need to do to add this mod to the modfolder so only one race is using it? Thanks in advance!

16. Yuni

Yuni Phantasmal Quasar

May we please have an Angry Koala version? Or should it remain compatible as is so far? I would love to install this, I greatly enjoy having my farm upon my ship.... with more room for my crap

17. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

install method need updated no longer works

oh nm just noticed the update alert

well still cant get it to work right

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  18. Alsehr

Alsehr Pangalactic Porcupine

Put the wanted race mod folder into your starbound/mods folder. Then make a new character.

19. AdosGearheart

AdosGearheart Aquatic Astronaut

Had some issues but they were totally my own fault. This mod is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much, I'm going to love having a full fledged station to use! :up:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  20. Bovive

Bovive Intergalactic Tourist

I deleted my character's ".shipworld" file in the player folder and that worked for me. You will lose any items you have on your current ship though, just FYI. I would backup first to be safe, no guarantee your experience will be the same as mine.