1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallingorbit

fallingorbit Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

A million thanks.

2. Pandarsenic

Pandarsenic Orbital Explorer

SECTOR X: Threat level 7 fun times (BUCKETS of Cerulium):
    (39499468, -12908007)

X Nye 286 V b, Threat Level 7 Arid. Go into the tunnels or hit the massive surface deposits of Cerulium, Uranium, and Diamond. Don't like that? THERE'S ALSO AN AVIAN AIRSHIP. Buy whatever gun you like there.

There's also a jungle world in the X Nye 286 system, don't remember which, that is Threat Level 5 and has a guaranteed Rocket Launcher chest. It's not so mineral-heavy but it's a good place to pick up a solid ranged weapon.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  3. Oukimuni

Oukimuni Orbital Explorer

That's more tease than hint, but I'll keep that in mind.

4. etrama

etrama Space Hobo

I'm having trouble finding both the tech and the legendary sniper, are both of them located before the avian houses?

Lusfella, Pandarsenic and Slipgate like this.
  5. Vocal

Vocal Pangalactic Porcupine

A THANATOS STAR SYSTEM

Beta Sector.
    Beta Thanatos 71
    32357105, -84483776
    Beta Thanatos 71 I b (the the forest planet) has matter blocks in the dungeon immediately to the left of spawn.

mewfan151 likes this.
  6. Buzz LiteBeer

Buzz LiteBeer Intergalactic Tourist

Pirate ship and Big Flower item schematics. To the left of spawn...

Gamma Dexter 5366 V
    70748665, 87879503

7. LevelTheShodo

LevelTheShodo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay, I decided to give your coordinates a shot. You weren't kidding about the coal and ores. There was a MASSIVE amount everywhere. I did find the Glitch Outpost with a Glitch guard wandering around and the Bone Biome. However, there was no Glitch village that I found there; instead, I found an Avian Tower in which the NPC's all attacked me without provocation. Also came across a strange group of hooded NPC's that also attacked me. I managed to screenshot a small amount of my trek there as well. Nice job regardless, I really needed the ores and coals after tiring of Hellevatoring my base planet. xD

(P.S. I also found this odd area underground with cell material and poison water beneath the surface of the planet, last screenshot of the group.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Lusfella

Lusfella Big Damn Hero

EIther he lied or he was lucky. I tried this 6 times and found no such thing.

Slipgate likes this.
  9. kailakittie

kailakittie Space Hobo

I can't remember for sure but I want to say after? Make sure you're not jumping a lot! Because the ground it's on is kinda lower then most of the rest. So if your jumping from hill to hill you might miss it.

10. Coincidence

Coincidence Poptop Tamer

Weapons Seller Gamma Sec:

Gamma Chi Aqr 3951 III
    Threat Lvl: 3
    Coordinates: 88180192 / -91122697

Just move to the left until you see an anchor.

11. Icebelly

Icebelly Weight of the Sky

X -68874771 Y 23289477, Alpha Mu Cru 629 I
    The place has 11 different apex building from what I've seen thus far.

First lab to the left has 5 diamonds.

There are about 6 or so High tech chests. You're just gonna want to circle around the planet as they're spread out across it. It is a snow planet though so make sure to bring some torches. One of the chests did have platinum in it.
    There's also an Avian Tomb if you head left from spawn. It's right after the first apex building you see. About 32 gold ore total in it.
    Also just before the tomb there are 2 sphere chests so watch for them. Second one has two snowglobes.

EDIT: I kept exploring. Didn't quite make a full circle. I ended up finding a Tool Merchant Spawner. In another one of the Apex Buildings. There's also a drum kit in that same chest.

MAJOR EDIT:
    THERE ARE ACTUALLY TWO AVIAN TOMBS.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  12. DreadWaffle

DreadWaffle Void-Bound Voyager

not really helpful. :/
    got any coords or at least a screen shot?

13. nnnn20430

nnnn20430 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

X -63867351 Y 51258986
    Gamma sector
    planet: Gamma Maimon 16 II
    biome: forest
    go to the left and eventually you will find awesome hi tech base whit some robot guards inside you will find weird particle machine use it and it will explode dropping matter blocks everywhere mine the matter blocks and use em to make some cool armor

14. Slipgate

Slipgate Void-Bound Voyager

Is that grenade launcher near the ships? and if not which direction from spawn? I'm having a hard time finding it.

15. jennaelf

jennaelf Aquatic Astronaut

I have noticed they will swim toward, like real fish tend to do, anything that penetrates the water. Even bird-projectiles.

These coords were given previously (early on in the thread):

Alpha Alpha Tiyuri 55 I
    x: 82087592 y: -95600170
    Doctor Spawner

If you go to the left, you will encounter 3 old chests and 1 large old chest. If you keep going to find the Floran village there is a lot of storage there as well. And further past that is a Glitch castle with a RoboKing and a chest hidden under a trap floor. I'm sorry that I don't remember which chest it was specifically, but SOMEWHERE on that journey I picked up a Doctor Spawner.

ranmafan likes this.
  16. Fadith

Fadith Big Damn Hero

Are you sure these are the right coordinates/Planet? All I could find was a USMC Base

17. Maoshi

Maoshi Tentacle Wrangler

X Edasich 45 I c
    X: -13
    Y: -1

A bit off to the left you will find a large chest and inside it will contain a lovely Rocket Launcher. Damage will vary but imagine a sniper with AoE damage and a straight line of fire. Starting from spawn if you go further off into the right you will eventually hit a Stronghold.

18. SpartanPT

SpartanPT Intergalactic Tourist

looking for a beta level gun seller also maybe some titanium in the beta sector

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  19. Jade_T

Jade_T Void-Bound Voyager

It isn't. It is a ground level spawn. If you go left from spawn, you should be able to run into the chest quite easily.

Slipgate likes this.
  20. Beoorc

Beoorc Seal Broken

Found out there are two different "planetform". On my planet there arent any Avians only houses with trap (after two there is tech).
    Tried same planet on multiplayer and there is not any tech/weapon :/

Yes, im 100% sure :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.