OOC Planet H3R01CS, sign-up

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Oct 18, 2013.

1. 2ktaco

2ktaco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Should this thread be archived now? Transcribed onto stone tablets, perhaps? We must never forget this thread.

2. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

i'm not even sure my guy(or austriss's)character got in?DID I MISS SOMETHING?! I MEAN I SIGNED UP 2 WEEKS AGO!

austriss likes this.
  3. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

ARGH
    I NEED TO MAKE IT SO NEW WHITE COMES OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
    NOW I NEED ALAIZIA TO RESPOND BEFORE I DO ANYTHING
    I WROTE MYSELF INTO A CORNER
    IWROTEMYSELFINTOACORNERBUTINEEDTOFINISHOLDANARCHISASSOONAS****INGPOSSIBLEBUTIWROTEMYSELFINTOACORNERBUTINEEDTOMAKETHISENDASSOONAS****INGPOSSIBLEBUTBUTBUTBUTBUT
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLFAWRBRIAWJGBOIJHGOHAEWOIAJWAWRGVIRJBOLBARJWAFJKEAWEWEPREPWITWQUTHGHJREJZSBREWRLAWSHJGIJGHIWGGIRJBRANARELNARJBPIGJEWAIGJIGHEUIGBHAEGANGWHBIRJTKGNAWRPIOGVJHWARPIBAPIBJAPIWJRARAJFIJVBPWJAIBVJHEIOBJAWFGJAMEWIHPIGVJRJMABIHJFBIPAHRHUYHVISJHRWKGTWKTHFYHA*DVUZP(UJBPJRMKWQNGBIBJHSARJGANFBIHAIERHJNEWR:FGJMWSHNBVIAWRHIGJBUETIHGANVIWHRPIGJQK:EWRKFBPIAHGNRGANWVLIKFBVUAGHLJVNHAVHW{GUJA{}WGOA}PEWLG"WMVL:AJB:OIBUJEAO{KHBL:FBMKJHNOJRSGLNKS"RHOJRIGKMANWRBAOFRJBENBA:KFJHBMBE:MBA:ERBEANRJBPAOKERBMK:EBF:AJ{REWJGO:LREMB:JBHTE$:HJBNS:MET

Nitestrike776, 2ktaco and austriss like this.
  4. 2ktaco

No getto ino till GMo sayo "Eyo, dickbag'ahs! We'ah be'ah goin to da New White'ah."

5. dude, dont freak out....

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Please, Alaizia, we need him to go crazy

7. why?

8. 2ktaco

Because, one would have to be crazy to trust a cray-cray evil scientist like animaculisssss or whatever his name is. One would have to be crazy charge into the death mist with only a rock and a little girl. One would have to be crazy to pay 9.95 for a roast beef combo. One would have to be crazy to wear that skimpy little speedo in my closet but, I- I am not that cray! We need her or him or it to be soooo craycray that they can get it done.

austriss and Alaizia Darkstar like this.
  9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

That there
    that post
    is the answer to everything

austriss and Alaizia Darkstar like this.
  10. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

You know, I'm resisting the urge to post several thousand words of nonsense and/or gibberish in the IC thread and probably get banned for that. If that's the crazy you want, well, you probably want to get your screws tightened.

Lemme go post something in a bit.

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Don't you dare twist my words, Mokona Von Deathmatch!

12. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

just for lore purposes surrounding my character I'd kinda change it so that it said only his mother was murdered and no one knew who his father was

13. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

alright, time is passing, and I've decided that you all can say whether or not you want White City started, im looking for a majority here, those of you part of Old Anarchis will be given a heads up about what the change will be like via PM, so who wants it to happen and who doesnt?

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I VANT

15. LordFlame

LordFlame Big Damn Hero

I do

16. Nintendo_Play

Nintendo_Play Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes. That would be nice, but I do have UNEXPECTED CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! for Lucius in, like, five posts.

17. austriss

austriss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I Do! *ofc :D*

18. austriss

you could try to play 2 roles at the same time , Old Anarchis won't be closing as i understood. ;)

19. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

2 roles at the same time... Interesting!
    Maybe I can create a character very closely related to my current one right now.
    Well, anyway, I'll keep trying to finish the Old Anarchis arc ASAP, although I'm pretty much limited to one post per day right now. Last day of finals tomorrow!

Also, it's probably obvious, but Christa tends to have an apathetic streak toward most people, but is a total softie against little kids. Especially little girls.
    And for future record, she was once called 'Subject #371'.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  20. austriss

Soo , since everyone wants New White ,When will it come out?