Race Meet the Anodynes

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Suika Ibuki, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

Seriously though, novakids never though of using a agenda :p?

2. SVGK

SVGK Space Hobo

Anodyne, a painful medical drug....

Love the idea though, shame they picked the novakids over this, far more.... awesome.

and sexy, dat female anodyne....

3. There's a game by the same name in the current Humble Bundle. It's bretty good.

4. Hyooga

Hyooga Guest

The novakids are cool and all but...the Anodynes are WAY better.

5. MoonyJello

MoonyJello Existential Complex

STOP BUMPING TOPICS

6. Calm down! This is not the same person who posted in the other thread you bumped by saying "Don't Bump," and is actually contributing an opinion relevant to the thread's subject.

An opinion which I am biased to disagree with, but can understand because Anodynes are cool.

pigrocket, Nirn and J-block like this.
  7. Nimja

Nimja Pangalactic Porcupine

Who says that we can't have both? I would LOVE to have the Anodynes as an alternate evolution of the Novakids. It would only serve to enrich the background of these mysterious creatures.

8. MoonyJello

Caps comes off as angry. Angry isn't the right word, I'm annoying.

I don't mind that this topic has been revived, it's the fact that none of these new users are reading the rules.

9. msleon95

msleon95 Yeah, You!

Awesome!!!

10. Hyooga

Hyooga Guest

I'm not a new user, i read the rules and i was just expressing my opinion, you know, the kind of stuff you would do on a forum.
    It's not like you're forced to read it anyway so i don't understand your point.

11. MoonyJello

The fact that you're not a new user kinda makes it worse.
    If you've already been here you should know that bumping topics is frowned upon.

It's okay to bring back a necro-topic if you're at least saying things relevant to the thread's topic, and while you did, I don't really think it was necessary to bring this up from a six page slumber to essentially say, "I like this."

I'm sure Suika and Bietol appreciate the complement, but I think that comment would have been better suited for a PM or a post on their wall, not a bump.

If you'd like to reply please PM me, I don't want to derail this any further.

12. DTBKiller

DTBKiller Big Damn Hero

THIS. Wouldnt say as an alternate evolution, but having both the Novakids and the Anodynes in Starbound would be pretty cool. Greco-Roman culture is amazing and should totally be implemented in the game. Imagine a Anodyne spartan or an Anodyne legionare? Would just be too good. I certainly would love to see them ingame. Their appearance is ok. Maybe some more detail on their face? or a bit more of those sturdy crystals around their bodies perhaps?

Nevertheless, they're awesome as they are.

Awesome i tell you.

13. Nimja

My pleasure!

14. Ferneas

Ferneas Seal Broken

All of your races look amazing!

15. JamesDaJugernaut

JamesDaJugernaut Yeah, You!

I think these guys look much cooler than the Novakids

16. Bearo

Bearo Contact!

These characters seem similar to the nova kids.

17. DTBKiller

DTBKiller Big Damn Hero

To me both are equally good races and should both be implemented in the game.

18. Nimja

The Novakids were based on these characters, if memory serves.

I strongly feel both should be in the game :)

19. DTBKiller

DTBKiller Big Damn Hero

Yes they were.
    And yes they should. Anodyne spartan.. come on, awesome armor... awesome weaps.. awesome culture/architecture.

20. Cowzgomooz_1

Cowzgomooz_1 Void-Bound Voyager

Love this idea I really feel this would have been better than the Novakid but thats probably just because I'm really into greek/roman stuff Anyways would love to see these along with the Novakids in the game as a sort of sub race to each other and they are very friendly to each other