Pixel Player Resources

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Ghostar, Jul 31, 2012.

1. DWAlpha

DWAlpha Pangalactic Porcupine

You should be able to set transparency when saving the image for web or device. Its a little check box under the selective and Diffusion drop menus.

2. PerfyNormal

PerfyNormal Subatomic Cosmonaut

STARBOUND_PerfyNormal.gif
    Woopidooda!
    STARBOUND_lasertest2.gif
    I had to edit, and add lazzoors to the post! If you like, you can use it to make some sort of thing shooting or/and dodging the laser. :p Cheers!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    TenaciousTinkerer likes this.
  3. MeepBeep

MeepBeep Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    i made one of the HUD things X3

4. PerfyNormal

Rawrsome fluffs

5. Anti1029

Anti1029 Void-Bound Voyager

Hope it's still okay to post here... And I hope this is the right place.
    [​IMG]
    Blood Elf from Warcraft / World of Warcraft. I was going to attempt doing a bunch of resources for a mod, but I can't code and I'm not sure if I can make enough stuff for it, haha...
    (I might try to find someone to team up with if I can get some resources going, though.)

skulledrebel likes this.
  6. Darkblane257

Darkblane257 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yours what you making is awesome :D

Keep up the epic work :)

7. raser12

raser12 Sandwich Man

Wow these sprites are fantastic and made me laugh, good work guys!

8. PerfyNormal

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
  9. Yep, I was about to draw this too, but I'm kinda lazy ass...:zzz:

PerfyNormal and EpsilonEagle256 like this.
  10. Heike

Heike Starship Captain

I think I broke my healthbar...
    [​IMG]

11. 4rchon

4rchon Tentacle Wrangler

Little bit of a First post.
    Was wanting to mod a variant of the car tech, to put an APC into the game...thats a little beyond me at this point in time. However I did make some sprites for it based off the cars sprite sheet.
    Just some notes and creds, the wheel on this were canabalised from the tech car and the turret (not the barrel) is from the penguin tank. Also the grey of the forum seems to be blending with the sprite so some details are hidden here.

So as is these are open to use if anyone feels brave enough to try and import these ingame as a driveable tech and get that turret and gun working then go for it! Just give due credit.

StarboundAPCSheet.png
    StarboundAPClarge.png

12. Not bad! Not bad at all! Kudos. ^^

13. Asgaroth22

Asgaroth22 Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

Teleporting like a boss.
    Took me a while to do :D Could've been bigger. I used human template from that thread and dust animation from game files.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  14. Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

Is there someplace I could get blank character templates with the characters in the currently available poses? Been working on my own project for a new race, but I need a blank template of every pose & gender in those poses so I can go over each one with their own unique look. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Dude... I would love to know how you did this and try my hand at it... please to tell me! =D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
  15. blargsnarf

blargsnarf Pangalactic Porcupine

Here's some random cleaned up monsters in case anyone wants to use 'em:
    sb_monsters.png

Yzzey likes this.
  16. Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks dude! This will be helpful for some future projects I'll probably be working on! If you can find any female blank templates of the different personalities, I would be most appreciative! I wish to add more to my previous race that I created, the Orei.
    For those who want to see what I've got so far, here's the post I made regarding my idea for a new playable race idea. Take a look!
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...race-idea-the-orei-aka-the-crystalline.60879/

17. blargsnarf

blargsnarf Pangalactic Porcupine

These are the only three I have on hand.
    fem_base.png

18. Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

It's better than nothing. Thanks again! If you find more, don't hesitate to post them again. =)

19. Eonwulf

Eonwulf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just go back to page 26 and look for my post there.

20. Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

Tanks a lot, dude! I really appreciate it! =)