Notice Looking for people to play with? Post here!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Ordona, Dec 8, 2013.

1. If you're looking for a small group to play with, reply here (with your Steam name if you want, or have people PM you if you don't want it public) and maybe you can get a group set up.

2. MeurigVII

MeurigVII Master Chief

Hey everyone,

I'm currently looking for a group of friends or a clan to play with on a regular basis. I'm not sure what else to put in this post... except... I like penguins!

Look me up on Steam:

MeurigVII

G_Man_Rocks13 and swagnumsdaboSS like this.
  3. willy0071

willy0071 Mop

just got the game steam name: rageing_giant

4. Tzun

Tzun Master Chief

I've only played about 16 hours, (I only got it yesterday. :l) and I'm looking for some people to play with. Add GriffonZ on Steam and we can chat.

5. johja

johja Space Hobo

hi, I'm Jacob. I'm 19 y/o. Just starting out but I know a little bit about the game and can handle myself. I'm gonna be playing for the next several hours. Here's my steam userpage. Send me a friend request and we can figure out how to group :^)

6. drjedo

drjedo Seal Broken

I'm looking for a laid back starbound clan/group of knowledgeable players! I play a lot of different games but I'm mostly hooked on Starbound.

Please add me if I can join your awesome group!

(steam profile linked on the image below)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  7. WAFIKI

WAFIKI Space Hobo

Im new to the starbound looking for a group to play with learn how to play. steam name is T2KUL/WAFIKI

8. Darthrows

Darthrows Lucky Number 13

Hey there, I'm Darthrows and looking for a clan and some peeps to play multiplayer with. I'm 22, from New Zealand and a musician :D Steam name Hoodlimb

9. New to the game, About to start a new character and would enjoy having some fun with likeminded Starbounders! let me know Steam name : dabombshelta

10. adpass

adpass Mop

steamname : adpassapera

looking to try out the multiplayer

11. HALOCHAMP

HALOCHAMP Yeah, You!

halochamp727 here looking for people to play starbound with send me a message saying lets group up for starbound

12. Masidion

Masidion Mop

I'm interested in playing with other people as well. Steam ID - kazik_notrace

13. JP.

JP. Poptop Tamer

Steam name is JP. Would love to play! :)

14. Giard_Magnel

Giard_Magnel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Add me up and we can play, people :)

I have hosting capabilities. ( Was thinking of hosting other Universes )

SteamID - Giard_Magnel

15. Kaisul

Kaisul Void-Bound Voyager

I am looking for 3-5 players for a Dedicated server. The server will be up 90% of the time, with the exception of 2-3 times a week for server maintenance. If you are interested send me a PM and we can talk!

16. yeos98

yeos98 Hey, You!

my name is "Counterpartz" in steam, feel free to add me if you want to and we can play starbound or some other games together :) my starbound name is the same as my steam name #SoOriginal.

17. Lightning Elektron

Lightning Elektron Void-Bound Voyager

I just bought and downloaded Starbound (Steam) on the time this is posted and a total noob at this. I would like to play and explore with 2 or 3 people who are fairly new to this game. Add me on Steam Lightning Elektron, which is the same username of my Starbound account. :D

18. ncaa

ncaa Space Hobo

If u are looking for players to play starbound or something else plz contact me (steam name ncaa or nimba11)

19. Deviousxx

Deviousxx Lucky Number 13

someone, PLEASE CONTACT ME OMERRGAWWWDDD steam name deviousxx

20. sphic

sphic Big Damn Hero

Hello there! for all the people without clans, i invite you to join me. (no clan yet but working slowly on it) PM me with your steam name and il give you the server details when i can (normally within the day)