Digital Petalbiter

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Tatsuhoshi, Dec 7, 2013.

?

Would anyone be interested in me drawing a comic/manga of my character and her exploits?

1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    84.4%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. Tatsuhoshi

Tatsuhoshi Tentacle Wrangler

Petalbiter.jpg My first character made in Starbound was so awesome that I just had to draw her. This is actually the character that was made the first time I clicked on Floran, but I didn't like the name, so had to cycle through a few before it gave me this name.

I intend to make an inked and coloured version of her shortly, once it's warm enough for me to feel my fingers properly. (Stupid Winter). There are a couple of errors that need to be fixed on this image, but I'll take care of that during inking.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  2. Tatsuhoshi

So, I posted this pic on the Starbound Community forums on Steam also. I logged in this morning to see if there was anything new on the thread and for some reason, my pic got banned there.

3. Sir Slush

Sir Slush Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ehm, I think it's because the way the picture is drawn, it looks like she's not wearing anything below her waist. I'd make it a bit more clear that she is, then re-upload it.

Sadorath likes this.
  4. Gubudugu

Gubudugu Astral Cartographer

it's also the name of my first character LOL

5. Tatsuhoshi

So, here is the inked version of the pic. Anyone is free to download it and colour, so long as credit is given where do for whatever. Working on the colour version now. Petalbiter-inked.jpg

LeopoldKain likes this.
  6. blueDice

blueDice Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can you make my character for a picture, please?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014