Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Jim2837

Jim2837 Void-Bound Voyager

I know it's not very big, but I thought it came out pretty good.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  2. OP, how did you get the support beams to point toward the left? I can only get mine to point toward the right, and I have tried just about everything I can think of to get it to switch. Also, the house looks lovely. I haven't built anything substantial yet because I'm not sure if it will be permanent.

3. Kolnedra

Kolnedra Sandwich Man

@Mopy , just need to position them :eek:, they can only be placed in a specific angle as far as i know

4. Plystire

Plystire Star Wrangler

Here's my "house". There's a guard tower to the left, with guard in pic (but he's long since dead now). In the main building, the bottom floor is my spawn area when teleporting down, with the workshop/storage just overhead. There's a hole in the wall in the working area for easy teleporting back to ship. The mine is kind of a mess, but what kind of mine isn't? :cautious:

Oh yeah, ignore the varying times of day, lol. I took pics as things were finished. :facepalm:

[​IMG]

SirKaldar and Hawk Novablast like this.
  5. Yasic

Yasic Space Hobo

[​IMG]

The first base built by us (a small group of friends). After we explore a few more planets and get more decoration options, we plan to move on and make a bigger, and better looking place!

6. Untega

Untega Pangalactic Porcupine

It's a shame I can't do much with screenshots, my computer can't handle doing anything other than playing the game. Though I found some rainbow wood in a desert planet with neon melons. Then in tar pits you can find bones and one chest with schematics for bone furniture, so i have some of those. If i manage to get some screenshots I'll edit my post later.

7. shadowpup23

shadowpup23 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    Not much But not bad for a start My first little cozy home!
    Just started so nothing to fancy yet. :)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    Dargona1018, SirKaldar, Gila and 5 others like this.
  8. macauw

macauw Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]

My little house. I found rainbow wood and 2 recipes for some rainbow furniture. Now i have a overcolored bed and chair.

SirKaldar, themightyadam and Eriktion like this.
  9. Gamermoes

Gamermoes Space Hobo

10. Krory

Krory Seal Broken

All of these are amazing, too bad I never do anything pretty. My "creativeness" is very bad. I'll post some screenshots of my base tomorrow I guess

11. MiaowFace

MiaowFace Seal Broken

I haven't yet beaten the UFO boss yet, despite having tried a couple times. Not enough good gear! But that won't stop me from building a secret underground lab under my seemingly quaint domain….
    house.png house.png

SirKaldar, DeadGen and Dead Squirrel like this.
  12. Eillon Cross

Eillon Cross Orbital Explorer

Here is my house. I have been exploring the Gamma Sector more than building it, I have build a small lab underneath My three story house though :giggle:

Starbound Home 2.png Starbound Home.png

13. hakari

hakari Subatomic Cosmonaut

glass museum 2.0 4567ytr.png

14. Siveria

Siveria Big Damn Hero

I don't have one, I use my ship as my house, Too much of a pain in the ass to have to keep moving the stuff, Wish I could figure out how to make the ship bigger if you can even do it yet.

15. gabbo13

gabbo13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Been space-faring come home to farm for abit :)

2013-12-07_00002.jpg

Startopia and nababoo like this.
  16. Show

Show Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]

Just a little moon base I made to get started in the Beta Sector : )

17. Darkbynight

Darkbynight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My house isn't that impressive, my spacecraft not at all impressive (It was supposed to have a very sciency feel to it, but just ended out looking really crowded as I kept cramming stuff into it. :p ) but the part of my world I love the most is my layered greenhouse.... The glass alone took many thousands of sand. ^_^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. IcyMist27

IcyMist27 Poptop Tamer

[​IMG]

My 2nd home on the 3rd planet I've visited. Nothing fancy yet since I plan to do a lot of travelling. Grumpy neighbor showed up :(.

SirKaldar likes this.
  19. Tulandros

Tulandros Aquatic Astronaut

My Ship...which needs a name.
    [​IMG]

And my current base, its more of an artifact store of avian stuffs.
    [​IMG]

I am also going for the scientist route, partly because I started on a planet with Apex tech and partly because I look amazing in the scientists outfit :p

20. Lallykins

Lallykins Gross...

Not much, little greenhouse, psuedo-Glitch castle living quarters and APEX Research bunker closet. Also working on a hellevator to strip mine planet below the blast door

[​IMG]

PurpWolf likes this.