1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mermidion

Mermidion Industrial Terraformer

Okay here is a good one for beginner in the Gamma Sector:

Gamma Ruthion-Prime Majoris (yes really long name i know.)
    X79459909 Y33018002
    Many different Planets but for example:
    a lvl 21 forest Biome and a lvl21 jungle biome Planet right besides each other that a good for starters in this sector
    a lvl 25 Grassland biome Planet which not only has Titanium but also an Empty Apex outpost with the Tech: Bubble Boost (basically lets you jump upwards and sideways as often as you have engergy left.)

2. weehairy

weehairy Orbital Explorer

Aegisalt, it says level 32. Is the only level 32 risk it can be found?

3. Afterscore

Afterscore Weight of the Sky

Any level 40+ weapon merchants?

4. Fiendqt

Fiendqt Void-Bound Voyager

x -95733876 y -44269096

(In Minoris II)
    Psc Minoris c
    Biome: Arid
    Threat: 8

Has a Glitch village. Iron tier level weapons but might have trouble getting there at that point, still fun to peek around tho.

5. ssthehunter

ssthehunter Void-Bound Voyager

33-34 planets, I have yet to find any on a 32 planet.

6. TNT_Ostepop

TNT_Ostepop Space Hobo

I had best luck on level 33 jungle planets for aegisalt

7. Master_Discord

Master_Discord Big Damn Hero

Fun little arid desert world in my wife's starter system. Threat Level 7. I found a big avian tomb with some decent loot, three underground 'science lab' with lots of pixels and some neat scenery. Also, the core appears to be frozen! Snow and ice comprise the lowest level I explored. Couldn't stray from the campfire for more than about fifteen seconds before freezing.

Also, mining in sand is just too much fun.

Alpha Ankaa 365 I, coordinates 25751010, 37019451

There are six main planets in Alpha Ankaa 365 system, most with one or more moons. Not all explored.

8. ninta

ninta Intergalactic Tourist

x: -4663946
    y: -37974967

Alpha Integra 064 II

its a medium sized lvl 3 desert world but it has a double human penal center spawn. figured someone would like it :)

9. NotiK

NotiK Tentacle Wrangler

Thanks!

10. Chandrak

Chandrak Phantasmal Quasar

This is because chest CONTENTS are randomized with a different seed. I posted about it before, but noone seems to have noticed. Gonna start a new thread about it.

11. Skrapers

Skrapers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

x -80091774 y 64809577 Alpha Vadrock System. Planet group II has Ruins, Bandits, Dungeon, Villiagers, Merchants on the level 7 planet, lvl 6 planet has an ape city and fruit vendor, and ruins. Alpha Vadrock 23 I has a Apex facility on it with tech in the end of the maze. Still checking out the rest of the system.

12. confuzin

confuzin Space Hobo

level 39 avian airship gun/weapon merchant

sector: x
    Gamma Tau CMa 198 II c
    x: 79459893 y:33018002

Very far walk right, about 5 minutes. Just look for anchor and chain.(might be faster to the left, haven't tried because it is a large planet)

on the walk over there are many ores such as rubium and cerulium. There is also a mini boss about half way. Multiple chests along the way as well.

13. ninta

ninta Intergalactic Tourist

in need of a lvl 25-30 planet with an avian airship. anyone got one?

14. RockyTV

RockyTV Big Damn Hero

A planet that has platinum please.

15. Coxson2739

Coxson2739 Space Spelunker

Any threat level 1-3 with a weapon vendor

16. Zkaar

Zkaar Void-Bound Voyager

The Grassland outpost gave me a Targeted Blink, but when mining deep down spawn area, I found a chest with Bubble Boost.

17. Crimson Heart

Crimson Heart Void-Bound Voyager

x=-19337884
    y=34306828

star system is called beta lumens 946. on the third solar system, there is a moon, threat 11. on that moon, there is an avian dungeon. just head to the left. there are also chests along the way you can loot.

18. kik4444

kik4444 Existential Complex

Sector X x 6463204 y -55645485
    Gamma Australis 7232 II a
    Moon biome, level 36 - walk a bit to the left and you'll see a big apex village

19. OobleckTheGreen

OobleckTheGreen Space Kumquat

Beta Sector - Lv18

Y 33017765

Just to the left about 1 screen is a prison facility full of guards and ARMED prisoners. I just got to Beta sector, so Lv18 is way over my head, and all the creatures can easily one-shot me. However, what I've been doing is tunneling UNDER the facility and leaving 1 block worth of floor under my unsuspecting victim. Nail victim with 2-H sword. Make sure you put some dirt in your hotbar so you can block off entry to where you are, and sometimes so you can block them into a tight area. If you don't do have dirt ready, every living thing in there will find you the second you're in view, and sometimes even GUESS where you should be and come take a look. Just block the doorways. If you follow this procedure carefully, you can make your way all the way to the top of the facility, and no one can enter the rooms you're attacking from.

I haven't gotten a gun from these guys yet, but I've gotten at least a dozen swords and spears that are WAY more powerful than the Lv15 POS you can craft. My best so far is a Lv21 hammer that does 44 damage, and I can one-shot THEM with it. I'm guessing I'm about 1/3 to 1/2 thru the prison, and I've easily picked up 20 weapons that put my crafted weapon to shame.

This is a MASSIVE prison, and I really don't know if guns will drop or not, but I can guarantee that if you just got to Beta sector, take a risk, tunnel carefully, and you'll have WAY better weapons pretty shortly :up:

20. Lishan727

Lishan727 Void-Bound Voyager

X Sector Pirate ship
    System name : Gamma Alsciaukat 62 System
    Planet: Gamma Alsciaukat 62 IV a
    Coordinates : X, 31125681 y, -27441889
    Level 40 grasslands world Walk to the left to find the pirate ship i found a legendary weapon inside one of the chests on the ship as well as the lvl 40 gun merchant.

seklay likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.