1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Bright Visor

Discussion in 'Weapons, Armor and Clothes' started by Alluvian_Est-Endrati, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Alluvian_Est-Endrati

Alluvian_Est-Endrati Existential Complex

Bright Visor
    This mod introduced a new object, the Bright Visor. Wearable as a piece of armor (head slot) it also provides illumination in 360 degrees around the character. The recipe to craft it requires a Flashlight, and is gained when you pick up a standard Flashlight. The mod also includes a recipe to turn the visor back into a Flashlight if you want to switch it back.

Download location: http://www.4shared.com/rar/IqMqaP1r/brightvisor.html

Install Instructions
    • Download the mod.
    • Extract the "brightvisor" directory to assets items amor other
    • Extract the "brightequipment" directory to assets recipes armor other
    • Modify the flashlight.flashlight file in assets items tools with the following code
    Code:
      "learnBlueprintsOnPickup" : [
        "brightvisor"
      ],

2. ahappydude

ahappydude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Digging the tech cyborg look!! Goo d work, can you change the colour of the light as with flashligts? Hmm starbound seems very mod friendly so early on, i might start tinkering and drwawing pixel art very soon. I like helmets, ohhh just got an idea. Wonder if anyone would want the helmet and suit from 2001 sopace odessy, i might start tinerking and drawing pixel art soonish

Alluvian_Est-Endrati likes this.
  3. Alluvian_Est-Endrati

Alluvian_Est-Endrati Existential Complex

An interesting idea. I will have to conduct some more !!SCIENCE!! about glowing objects when I am done thinking of fun ways to set things on fire.

ahappydude likes this.
  4. helioscentrifuge

helioscentrifuge Void-Bound Voyager

I find it rather obnoxious that you've chosen to upload your mod to a spam site. Please fix that.

PolarStar and Aeronic like this.
  5. helioscentrifuge

Your code also crashes automatically on startup. smh

6. knuckztve

knuckztve Tentacle Wrangler

It's a great idea, but please, reupload the mod to another hosting. I can't seem to be able to download anything from 4shared without having to sell my soul and download a bunch of malware in the process.

Edaniel, Cadz and Ketoth like this.
  7. Cadz

Cadz Void-Bound Voyager

This. Please fix that. Otherwise, it looks great and I'm super excited to use it.

8. Visigoth

Visigoth Space Hobo

yeah seriously, 4shared is crap...

9. helioscentrifuge

There is now an in-game item called the Lantern on a Stick that does everything this mod aimed to accomplish with zero crashing. Consider this thread closed.