Notice: Support E-mails

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Xiock

Xiock Tentacle Wrangler

So……its been eight hours, and i still haven't… gotten anything in my email..?

2. xnez

xnez Subatomic Cosmonaut

3. I bought the game, but I must have entered the wrong email address or something. Humble bundle says it might take days to get help! I've been wanting this game more than Pokemon X, and I really hoped to get it today

4. Plus I can't log into my original account, which is really weird

5. lpp911

lpp911 Zero Gravity Genie

starb.png you should have thise steam button, otherwise contact support team!

Or click on the xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx code and check if you have the right e-mail

Leon Wolf likes this.
  6. GoldHypercurve

GoldHypercurve Void-Bound Voyager

The steam key is on Humble Bundle not on an email go to your humble library then go to Starbound then click the Get Steam Key Button

7. meirelle

meirelle Aquatic Astronaut

You don't get a little steam button that says to click it and a little code appears? :/

Lookie. I made a screenie for you. ;) It should look like this:
    [​IMG]
    If you click on the link in your old pre-order email, it won't be there, but using the resend did the trick.

8. Vejjiegirl

Vejjiegirl Void-Bound Voyager

When I go to my Humble Page it looks like this,
    [​IMG]

I thought that the middle button (the one that is titled Starbound Pixel Tier Rewards) was what I had to click since it seems to have some kind of key on it, however when I click it it brings me to this page here:
    [​IMG]

9. Vejjiegirl

Vejjiegirl Void-Bound Voyager

Oh wow, thank you. I never would have guessed that was the button I had to press, I wish it was more clear.

10. lpp911

click on the steam icon

11. XailentGames

XailentGames Subatomic Cosmonaut

??? I dont have the E-mail, i tried whit "Humble jumbo" and it doesnt give me something, i need help!, please, i used the E-mail i used to purchase the game, and it doesnt work... PLEASE HELP!

12. lpp911

Try to find your email that they send you when you purchased the game and use that link after that compare pictures in previous page (on this forum/thread) and tell me what in different

Do you see something like that[​IMG]

Auditre and Draken09 like this.
  13. XailentGames

XailentGames Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo mucho! :D

14. cabowabo4000

cabowabo4000 Void-Bound Voyager

How would one host a server?

Dont explain port forward and stuff, ive hosted for other games and get that, just need starbound server software !

Thanks in aadvance

Cabowabo4000

NOW BACK TO PLAYING TILL A REPLY!!!!

15. lpp911

No problem, now go play :D

16. Rin-Kin

Rin-Kin Phantasmal Quasar

Whoa it's so much fun =D

17. Masterinthomas

Masterinthomas Aquatic Astronaut

I DIDNT GET MY KEY! EVER WHEN I DID THE HUMBLE BUDLE IT SAID I DIDNT SIGH UP WITH THAT EMAIL! WHAT THE HECK! I WANT WANT STUFF!

18. Kergami

Kergami Title Not Found

So I JUST bought it from steam.. Iwas able to download and install the game but again.. I bought a 4 pack.. someone please respond as to where I can find these keys.

EDIT: Nevermind.. I am an idiot and DID NOT check my inventory.

19. WhiteMousse

WhiteMousse Title Not Found

My game is unplayably laggy, is there any way to turn down the lighting quality like in terraria?

20. SirEpica

SirEpica Master Chief

I may have found a bug but just want to make sure that other ppl are having it before I post it...

I'm trying to use the space ships travel thing ( sorry for not knowing exactly what it's called) and the screen turns black, everything comes back but looks squished, and then my game crashes. Anyone else having this problem?