Notice: Support E-mails

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Dec 3, 2013.

1. gpac1231

gpac1231 Void-Bound Voyager

2. Tana64

Tana64 Sandwich Man

Humble Bundle. I checked my original 'confirmation of purchase' email and followed the prompts to lead me to the download key.

3. JakOrDaxter

JakOrDaxter Space Spelunker

4. kodieatsyou

kodieatsyou Void-Bound Voyager

YES i finally got home and am now installing it!!!!!! Love the penguin icon!

5. XphosKill3r

XphosKill3r Master Chief

Please use the "Key Resender Tool" from the Humble store. This will send you links to your game, through the humble store. Once you click your link via email, follow the page until you get to the starbound (pixel tier, or whichever) and select your Steam key. Follow the on screen instructions.

Source:
    Me

Tana64 likes this.
  6. JakOrDaxter

I get all the links to my previously bought Humble Bundle packs, but I see no starbound. :(

7. NiSiSuiinegEht

NiSiSuiinegEht Void-Bound Voyager

I feel like an idiot now. I apparently used a different email from the one paypal had. I feel doubly bad because I have a support ticket floating in the system.

8. Sir ceil

Sir ceil Existential Complex

It worked for me.

9. Idlemind

Idlemind Subatomic Cosmonaut

Quick download, fast launch (SSD helps), no crashes (no bow crash that I heard about, yay!) So far so good. I have an unrefined wood in my pants.

Killed a couple baddies with a bow but didn't get meat, sword kills give pixels.. is it just a confusing tool-tip, do I really need to use the bow to get food? My glitch is starving :)

How do you delete a character?

Good job!

10. NiSiSuiinegEht

NiSiSuiinegEht Void-Bound Voyager

From what I've seen, the kill shot must be with the bow to have a chance to drop meat, but not all creatures drop meat, and not every time.

Idlemind likes this.
  11. Vejjiegirl

Vejjiegirl Void-Bound Voyager

I also pre-ordered, and didnt recieve an e-mail yet... what should I do..?

12. Ryuzaki911

Ryuzaki911 Master Chief

You won't get a "new" email as far as i know,ididn't,goto your email and type humble bundle which should bring up the site that allowed you to download sound track,your key should now be there.

13. WAllen93

WAllen93 Master Chief

I didn't receive an email from humble bundle with the beta key yet. Do I access the key using my "confirmed purchase" email that I received when I preordered Starbound? I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks Chucklefish!

14. Cole

Cole Aquatic Astronaut

This game... is... EPIC.... (true gamer here) Thank you for not just making a great game, but FINALLY making a game that i can feel you have truely put your all into. (Molly is also a dream for all single/taken gamer men) :-D

15. AiRFoRc3xLoRd

AiRFoRc3xLoRd Void-Bound Voyager

I never got the email so i was worried but when i looked on the humble site the steam key was there, weird. anyways game is awesome! havent even found any bugs yet.

16. meirelle

meirelle Aquatic Astronaut

https://www.humblebundle.com/?s=resender

Type in your email (the one you pre-ordered with). Humble Bundle will send you a link. Click on it. Your Steam key will be there. I also didn't get an email, and this worked for me.

17. JakOrDaxter

Where did you find the key exactly?

18. Vejjiegirl

Vejjiegirl Void-Bound Voyager

The only thing that shows on the screen is the soundtrack,
    There is a button in the center which has something that looks like a code but sadly when I click on it it just brings me to a page that says "thank you for pre-ordering starbound" , the only link on the page is a download link to the soundtrack.

I've used the resender about 5 times now, and nothing is working.

19. lpp911

lpp911 Zero Gravity Genie

same story here, no e-mail, got steam key from humble site.
    Game freaking rocks!!!! No sleep for me :D

20. meirelle

meirelle Aquatic Astronaut

Oh my freaking god, this game is huge. D: It's taking like two hours to download. What the hell did you guys put in this thing? lol.