1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate how you cant place single blocks could you please change this?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by reaperzxhd, Dec 4, 2013.

1. reaperzxhd

reaperzxhd Tentacle Wrangler

can you make this less annoying please by making it so you can at least edit the amount of blocks you place or mine instead of having to waste tons of resources jumping out of a cave. by block jumping upwards or if you want to mine a specific thing.

2. CorruptedEvil

CorruptedEvil Void-Bound Voyager

hold shift while having blocks selected

reaperzxhd likes this.
  3. Hyliannight

Hyliannight Void-Bound Voyager

Read your Codex. It tells you how to control your character. For instance, it tells you that if you hold down the SHIFT key, you switch between ONE block and FOUR blocks. ;)

reaperzxhd likes this.
  4. reaperzxhd

reaperzxhd Tentacle Wrangler

THANKYOU YOU HAVE SAVED MY LIFE

5. Attribule

Attribule Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Also, if you right-click instead of left-click you place the block in the background. You can mine things in the background using right-click as well.

reaperzxhd likes this.
  6. BlessPL

BlessPL Aquatic Astronaut

Does anyone knows is it possible to make angled walls/roofs and so on like ones we get in terraria 1.2?

7. Attribule

Attribule Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You're not able to to my knowledge.

8. BlessPL

BlessPL Aquatic Astronaut

Damn, I would love to make roof of my castle smooth, not blocky. Let's hope they add this in later stages :)