[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES!

2. Dragonsbane11

Dragonsbane11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I thought it was ok, not as good as opener

3. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

It does have a distinctive look, but I've never heard of Flipnote. I can only think of two or three other gifs like that one.

You will send wave after wave of your own Spikes at the beta until its pre-set bug limit is reached.

4. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix is currently $20 until after Sunday.
    I have never played a Kingdom Hearts game and seem interested after watching some Let's Plays of it.
    What say you, people?:seriously: And @Aeridan

I think no one here does. :p

5. Free Leaf

Free Leaf Orbital Explorer

I am a little more attached to the Ability based system, it will probably be used for Sora's forms and stuff.

6. Mercury Gilado

The command deck seems like it was made to simplify the gameplay for handheld. I wouldn't mind a combination of the two, myself, at least when it comes to cool offensive stuff like Dark Aura or Ars Arcanum. The MP has never been good, so I'd lump magic in there, but it seems like the MP returns.

You must. I order you, as a friend. Play the game! Unlike the ten year olds of yore, you get the Final Mix right up front.

7. Sparksol

Sparksol Phantasmal Quasar

I only ever played the first one. A combination of my financial issues and time management has given me a very limited amount of both to work with, so I have to pick and choose carefully.

8. Bast

Bast Subatomic Cosmonaut

i already conceded to the herd, i found myself reading MLP:FIM stories all day and enjoyed it. I think I am already far gone in terms of trying to say i am not a pony or brony in any way/sort/fashion.

9. Shinxy-Chan

I'm boooreddd.

Master Bee, give me something to entertain myself, i'm bored.

10. Mercury Gilado

I like ponyfics. They're nice. What kind did you read?

It's so dumb that they put all the games over 4 different systems. I can understand why most people didn't even know whose Keyblade it was in the KH3 trailer.

11. Bast

Bast Subatomic Cosmonaut

hugs it will be okay

12. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

I've finished the first but not the second, so it's kind of hard to follow the convo...

13. Mercury Gilado

Find a Heartless/Nobody/Unversed/Dream Eater from Kingdom Hearts and make it your icon.

14. Mercury Gilado

Kingdom Hearts is one of those games that you have ti play from the start, or you won't get any of the shit going on. Pretty much any game past KH2 will have no context whatsoever, Chain of Memories included (it was the first game I played, and I was confused: it was only the second game in the series, too!

15. Free Leaf

Free Leaf Orbital Explorer

Well, with how much is possible now with a new engine being made for KH3 as well as the new abilities of the PS4, anything can happen.

I EXPECT anything to happen.

16. Bast

Bast Subatomic Cosmonaut

what games you been playing?

17. Shinxy-Chan

I was talking more like something that can cause me to not be bored for awhile...

18. Mercury Gilado

Draw a picture? I can't really suggest video games, or anything.

I expect summons to be useful for once!

19. Spike

Spike Supernova

The scary thing is that I can actually make avatars that looks like spike too.

Picture somewhat related.

Brony Perfectly Normal People.jpg

Heartstrings likes this.
  20. Bast

Bast Subatomic Cosmonaut

Most at random , one of them i did get into was My Little Heart Break or something like that. I read from beginning to end that took me some hours. Going to look for other good and long ongoing stories but if i do i know i would sit at my computer all night reading .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.