Notice Addressing Beta Questions

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icytux

icytux Void-Bound Voyager

I demand there be a gelatinous pet with big eyes and a huge smiley face(Except when it's hit) now, thanks NixeonLow xD

2. Malacay2k11

Malacay2k11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

:\ have enough money on my PayPal Account,,,,,, but how can i buy the Beta via PayPal without a credit card :\ ????
    #frustrated :cry:

hope for a fast answer from Molly or anyone else here :down:

3. Henry Wotton

Henry Wotton Starship Captain

I have a question too!
    Mine is not for the developers though... My question is for some people in this forum, that wasted good times of their life here, asking when the beta will be released.
    Now, they know, we all know for sure the beta will be released December 4th and... what do they ask? "What time will be the beta out?"
    I mean... are you for real? Is this a joke? smh

4. Maccer

Maccer Void-Bound Voyager

Will have hoverbikes in the game? :D

Yanazake likes this.
  5. icytux

icytux Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, it's normal, for me the game actually comes out December 5th I think, because whenever they post their friday weekly posts, it's saturday for me, so knowing the exact time helps tell us people, who are in the other side of the world know which day it will be, either 4th or 5th.

DudeUA likes this.
  6. aytimus

aytimus Master Chief

When you are on the same server as your friends,do you need to be on the same planet together or you can freely explore and give them coordonate to join you?

Axe Garian likes this.
  7. Rjak

Rjak Star Wrangler

Finland?

8. Oname

Oname Subatomic Cosmonaut

things that brings tears to your eyes ;^; great work devs ;u;

Axe Garian likes this.
  9. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

Thank you based molly and the chucklefish crew for the best self gifted christmas present ever.

Axe Garian likes this.
  10. Bahdler

Bahdler Astral Cartographer

Have there been any estimates as to how long the Progenitor stage will last for?

Axe Garian likes this.
  11. Mermidion

Mermidion Industrial Terraformer

As far as i am aware they havent stated that anywhere. But since thy said that it would be the buggiest stage and most Patches involving stage (even possibly multiple patches a day) i think its safe to aussume that of all the three stages this will be the longest. Unless the Community finds any heavier bug and chucklefish fixes them in record time.But i would say this is wishful thinking.

Axe Garian likes this.
  12. durbiuk66

durbiuk66 Aquatic Astronaut

maybe a mont or two because they still need to implement lots of things and make bugfixes

Axe Garian likes this.
  13. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Did you pay attention to the purchase page? Paypal is right there! ;3 But you could also wait for the release and buy it off steam.

Axe Garian likes this.
  14. saye33

saye33 Void-Bound Voyager

Are there any specific game modes?

15. Paradigm

Paradigm Master Chief

Om nom nom. This news is tasty.

Unfortunately, due to my laptop's fan being busted, I can currently only play at my friend's, and the beta lands the day before I leave when next I go round there, so I'll only get a small window of opportunity to play. Still, anything is better than nothing, :3

I just hope the download isn't too big, as his Internets are made of ass, D:

16. Malacay2k11

Malacay2k11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

:) thx 4 the answer ... hope the beta will released on same time on steam :\

and yes, i knew about the payment with PayPal.... but to buy the game, i need a credit card on PayPal... (I do not own a Credit Card, just a bank account)... and its not possible to buy the game with my PayPal Credits !°!

(sry 4 my Bad english) ...
    hope u understand my unsure .....

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    Axe Garian likes this.
  17. Ado

Ado Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

When are you going to upload the system requirements?

Axe Garian likes this.
  18. fredmay20

fredmay20 Phantasmal Quasar

It's heeeeeeereeeee!!!!!!! :D time to eat pie!!!!!!

19. Lonejoe

Lonejoe Subatomic Cosmonaut

An adventure in space and time anyone?

NecroS, Osmedirez and Miles like this.
  20. EmGeHo

EmGeHo Cosmic Narwhal

Should we expect the characters we make during the Beta to be temporary and can they survive to the full release?

Axe Garian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.