1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Problems with yahoo mail

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by forcemasterflex, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forcemasterflex

forcemasterflex Space Hobo

So I pre-oredered several months ago and recieved my e-mail. Unfortunately I can no longer get into my yahoo e-mail account that recieved it, and will be recieving the beta key. To make a long story short, even though I remember my dang password to the account, I don't remember the almighty *secret question* answer :lod: . In the (more than likely considering it's yahoo we're talking about here) event that I can't get back into the address, I was wondering if I could change the account that would recieve my beta and release keys.

2. If you have a Humble Store account or the link to the page where you have the option of downloading your soundtrack, then that's all you really need (and should be able to change your email there). If you don't have either, you can email support@chucklefish.org with your transaction ID and they should be able to change it for you.

3. forcemasterflex

forcemasterflex Space Hobo

Allright, I'll have to check around for those. Thank you for the quick reply!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.