Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Since you are so good with symbols and all, can you make one for me? It's for my DA avatar.

2. Deathcharge3d

Deathcharge3d Poptop Tamer

its all great and i will use all of it ^^ only thing is with the outro when i edit in the video clips wont they cut off the name? i think you could take the name out altogether and it would be fine.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

Mmm possibly true. I'm not familiar with how it'd work. The first outro I posted has the outro without the name in case the videos do cut over the name.

4. Deathcharge3d

Yeah sorry about for some reason i assumed the first copy was gone... but yeah these are all great, kinda neutral on the logo since my profile pic here is the youtube profile pic and i like it/plan to make my in game char look like it. Also would you be interested in making channel art for the youtube channel? the channel link is in my profile description if you want to check on what i already have, its just a starbound picture i found with google images so i think its fine and do not really think it needs updated but at the same time it would always be nice to have something a little more unique.

5. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

What would you want it to be of?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Frogs.

7. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]

Seajun_ and ImmortalFrog like this.
  8. xM4NT!5x

xM4NT!5x Aquatic Astronaut

yellow, omega face brand, shotgun, repeater, revolver or other western gun, duster coat and cowboy hat. If you do this I will be so appreciative I will lick your kneecap
    :iswydt::DD

9. Deathcharge3d

hey man i have another request about the outro if you do not mind, i could try to edit the picture myself if its a bother to you but when i want to go and embed previews of videos under previous video and watch this video the aspect ratios of the clips i want to insert are still 16:9 so they do not fit the 4:3 of the boxes, would you be able to change this? if you need i can send you a preview video of what i am talking about though i do not want to post a link in the forums.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. SmoothGuy

SmoothGuy Phantasmal Quasar

Could erm...

Well,if possible,could i get (if possible) head,respectively an avatar (head,and part of neck) as this image shows,but without face,like Slenderman?
    Would be greatly appreciated,style does'nt matter,that's just up to the creator
    Thank you!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. DaveyTheBird

DaveyTheBird Seal Broken

Well obviously I'm new so I don't know how well my request will be received. But I would not like my main picture on the forum to be a character I played in a webseries lol. So if anyone would like to do a piece for me that would be great! Also if I could use it anywhere else besides the forums. Anyway I'm a bird so if anyone could draw a crow smoking a cigarette in a desert like area (yes I smoke not proud of it) That would be awesome!

I would be using the picture for the forums also my facebook maybe depends on how the artist feels about that

:>

12. Commander Borges

Commander Borges Big Damn Hero

Ok, so someone might've heard of me and my team. We're working on a Starbound Community-driven Novel called the Fall of Earth, and right now, we're setting up a forum to go with it. What we would need, is a 1920x1080 wallpaper of all the characters together in one shot to be the the main background for the forum.
    Any details and information about characters and whatnot, feel free to contact me.
    Thank you!

13. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

For something that big and detailed, you're probably gonna have to pay for it. :confused:

WoxandWarf likes this.
  14. Commander Borges

Agh... I was hoping someone would join our team in the production of the series as our main artist or art department director...
    We're working with a 0$ budget, and we've been recently featured on Vector Squared. It's a pretty ambicious project, and we were hoping some awesome peeps would join the team. We really need artists tbh...

15. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

You're a lucky guy. I'm feeling ambitious. I will take your project with my best shot.

Bonabopn likes this.
  16. Commander Borges

Yaaaaay!!! Thank you so much!
    We'll talk about the characters in a bit ok??

Bonabopn likes this.
  17. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

Mkay. I'll also have to know the general theme and direction of the book if you want them to be on a background as well. So as not to spoil it for others just send it in a private message.

18. zachzman

zachzman Zero Gravity Genie

I just want to see an awesome Avian, no specifics...

19. Amfumi

Amfumi Pangalactic Porcupine

Mmmm... why not? Maybe not awesome but avienxy?
    Avian princess.png

You are welcome to hate it! :rofl:

20. Joeker396

Joeker396 Void-Bound Voyager

if anyone could make a fat troll (no not internet troll) with greyish skin and a big club id love you :3 thank you kindly ^-^