1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed 4-pack help

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Masterkey, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masterkey

Masterkey Tentacle Wrangler

I would really like to buy Starbound although I would prefer to save some money by buying a 4 pack (-25%).

I am not sure wether this is the rigth place to ask but I would like to know if there are 3 other people with whom I could share the 4-pack (pixel tier).

Edit: So there is no one who wants to save 25% for the pixel tier? In which subforum do you think I could find three willing people?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
    Holylifestar and Ἄνουβις like this.
  2. xXWAGXx

xXWAGXx Void-Bound Voyager

Everybody would like you to share the pack with them but I don't know why would you want to spend more money for people who you don't even know o_O

3. Masterkey

no, i mean that those people pay me for it obviously. So if they already wanted to buy the game we all could get 25% off

4. xXWAGXx

xXWAGXx Void-Bound Voyager

Aaaaa ok now I understand,well good luck with your quest!

5. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

You can give them to your friends, pass them out in a giveaway or even donate them to someone who can't buy the game themselves for whatever reason.

Edit: Well, good luck with getting people to pay you for it. If people would be willing (and able) to do that, they could just buy the game themselves.

6. Masterkey

Yeah they could just buy the game for themselves for 15$ or share a 4 pack and get it for 11.25$. I just want to save a little bit of money and i thougth there would be three other people who want to as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.