Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ill send you some in a private message.

2. Flying Potato of Doom

Flying Potato of Doom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone here doing art
    I am in need of concept art

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

Alazia.png

4. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'd be able to do it, but that gif was ripped in a weird way. I'm not sure how familiar you are with gif creation, but basically each layer of the animation was on on top of the other instead of the standard replace each layer. So each layer is cumulatively different so it could not be edited. I'll show you what one layer looks like to give an example: weird layer.gif

WoxandWarf, Seajun_ and ImmortalFrog like this.
  5. WoxandWarf and ImmortalFrog like this.
  6. What do you have in mind?

7. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Oh wow. Gifs are more complicated than i thought. Thanks for trying c:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Flying Potato of Doom

Concept art for future project of mine
    Any style appreciated since me and my friend suck

9. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

But concept art of what?

WoxandWarf likes this.
  10. Deathcharge3d

Deathcharge3d Poptop Tamer

I would like a intro/outro pic for a youtube channel if possible.

11. Flying Potato of Doom

Different things.
    So far:
    A walrus. A blue walrus. That can use magic.
    Something with a slight horror/terror aspect with a chainsaw hand
    And overlooking a tundra from a mountain, with mammoths and a few vikings in the distance

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

Specify a bit more. Since it'd be for a channel it really should be person-specific. Also, what are the dimensions you'd like?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Deathcharge3d

ah thanks for the response i did not add much detail because i was not sure if anyone would be interested...though i probably should have anyway since it never hurts to be clear. Anyways i just want a generic starbound themed intro/outro with he outro having a couple good spots for putting previews/links to other videos, i was planing to splice something together with paint or maybe get photoshop but i figure there are people who might do something like this much better than i could. As for the dimensions i am not really sure...had not thought of that, anything that fits the default 16:9 aspect ratio would be fine, preferable larger than smaller though so like 1920×1080? I am not really all that picky so if someone would like to have fun with it and go to town that's fine, if someone insists on more detail i could make a draft of the overall idea with paint.

14. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

Here's your outro.

[​IMG]

I do need your channel name to finish it. Speak up if there's anything you want changed, it's your outro.

Bonabopn and Deathcharge3d like this.
  15. Deathcharge3d

The channel name is just Deathcharge3d while we are on this topic do you think i should go and change the name or is using my username for the channel name is cool? btw that was fast o.o and looks great thanks!

16. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

I think it's fine. If people are to view your channel at longevity, it should be for the content and not the name. The important part is that you are happy with your name.

17. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I took the liberty to make you your own symbol. Tell me if you hate it or if it's fine. Also mention whether you want anything changed.
    In case you want the symbol and logo on their own, here:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Awesome.

19. Deathcharge3d

True true I have just often thought deathcharge is kidna meh like i personally like it and would find it hard to change since i have been using it for 10 odd years or so, its just at the same time it does come off as childish in a way with death being included in the name...at the time i think i was thinking along the lines of depth charges in ocean warfare that battleships use to destroy subs and how cool they were, and whats better than a depth charge? a deathcharge (explosive) though now days everybody assumes i meant it to be run at you deathcharge =)

ImmortalFrog likes this.