Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I need a avatar for someone, it would be nice if it had a Shinx in it. Beyond that I don't think it needs to be to exact. But I have no clue.

Seajun_ likes this.
  2. Frey Cloudseer

Frey Cloudseer Cosmic Narwhal

If you are going to be using pixels, I recommend Paint.NET, it is what I use. Free as well. I will happily help if you want. Here is a very rough mockup that I made:
    Mockup.jpg

3. Surfer7272

Surfer7272 Yeah, You!

Can you make a star bound avi thats obama… :iswydt:

4. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

You mean like this?
    logo.png

WoxandWarf, pigrocket and Seajun_ like this.
  5. bobothebadassbaboon

bobothebadassbaboon Void-Bound Voyager

Hey I would love one of the ape characters that looks like a baboon

BTW do you like my profile picture it's boo bees get it boobies tee hee hee boobees_1920x1080.jpg

Attached Files:

Seajun_ likes this.
  6. Wolfos_Ironaxe

Wolfos_Ironaxe Space Spelunker

Looks awesome thanks a lot!

7. Gusgallows

Gusgallows Subatomic Cosmonaut

Many thanks. However I recently read over what made a race... a race.. And I have to give it a humanoid sprite now. Many thanks though. If I 90% know that this will never become a race I'll make it a mob and use that sprite.

8. Surfer7272

Surfer7272 Yeah, You!

9. xM4NT!5x

xM4NT!5x Aquatic Astronaut

NOVAKID ART. NOVAKID ART IS THE ONLY TRUE ART.

10. Anything Specific? Poses, colors, outfits, etc?

11. [​IMG]
    Looking for someone to make me a meme!

12. can I get an Alaizia one of those? but a bit more my style?...that might be a bit to cryptic.

13. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I'd really like to see this gif

[​IMG]

But photoshopped to have a very short rainbow, his mouth only speaking one syllable, and the subtitle "No."
    Is there anyone here who can do that and wants to do it? c:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Unstoppabro

Unstoppabro Phantasmal Quasar

Hey Bombzero,
    I would like a dude with a twirly, thin mustache, a purple tuxedo, purple top hat and a pet penguin sitting beside him. I would like the background to be of a snowy mountain.
    Thanks in advanced and sincerely Unstoppabro,

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

You could cut of the last frames. I'm kinda confused. DO you want the gif to end prematurely or a pic?

16. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I kinda want his arms to stop prematurely, but not his face. That might be difficult though. It's not that important, though, so don't worry. c:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm familiar with your character. If you give me multiple drawings of her, I will put them all behind a neato text, I imagine something like that is what you're looking for. If some aren't on transparent backgrounds, don't worry about it. I'm fluent in photoshop.

18. uhhh wait your familiar with my character? from where?

19. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't quite remember the thread, but I remember you requesting a drawing of that character and then giving a bit of information on her and a bunch of images to go along. So I'm just familiar that she is a character and something of an idealized person in your mind; at least that's what I interpreted it as. What's important is really that I know how to fit the text to go with the images and the character.