SIV Corp -Engineering the Future

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by SivCorp, Dec 22, 2012.

1. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Very well. We will begin with the construction as soon as the transfer is complete.

I would suggest a physical meet at our main space station at these coordinates (123.534.23). We can give you the database in physical form, and you can deliver the funds. We will then send out a team for your construction.

Total cost will be .....

862,017,128,526,384 pxl

2. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

You seem to be selling corporate stock. How much for 1%?

3. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

Understood, all total funds of -862,017,128,526,384 pxl- will be transferred physically on a Solid State Currency Drive to selected coordinates via secured private transport labeled under Centurion Universal. Signature approval and corporate release contract will be required upon transition. All contracting will be released and fulfilled when all construction has been completed. Please stand by while transport preparations are made, in which transport will engage leave when you specify the desired date of meeting.

4. SivCorp

We can complete the transaction in 2 days time, does that give you enough time to mobilize? We will have sufficient protection provided once you reach our system.
    A pleasure doing business with you.

Oh, and make sure you have good life support systems for your data, it is a live organism that will transport the data within it's DNA. We have found genetics to be the best way to transfer very large information with 100% accuracy. We will also supply a sequencer unit to analyze the creature into any digital form you would like the information.

Yes, we are selling stock.
    Which would you prefer, direct or through the IGSE?

Direct offers quarterly dividends of 11% and is purchased at the listing price on the main post. Purchasers are also considered owners, and have a vote on corporate matters. Current price is 775.5 per share.
    IGSE offers dividends yearly of 8%, and has a lower starting price, but owners have no vote on corporate matters. Current price is 10 per share.

1% would be... around 2,000 shares on both exchanges.

So what would you like to go with?

5. SivCorp

We can complete the transaction in 2 days time, does that give you enough time to mobilize? We will have sufficient protection provided once you reach our system.
    A pleasure doing business with you.

Oh, and make sure you have good life support systems for your data, it is a live organism that will transport the data within it's DNA. We have found genetics to be the best way to transfer very large information with 100% accuracy. We will also supply a sequencer unit to analyze the creature into any digital form you would like the information.

Sorry for the late update, corporate partners...

All the staff took a much needed vacation after the successful transfer between Centurion Universal and Siv Corp. We have updated our corporate information with the change in tactics... and are now currently seeking more information on micro technologies.

Thank you

0ssus and Pixelstomp like this.
  6. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

It was an extremely pleasant and beneficial business experience and will continue to supply Centurion Universal's constructive and informational needs through SivCorp and it's services.

7. Misharu-EF

Misharu-EF Aquatic Astronaut

Ah, I saw your post on my thread, so I decided to pop over. Interesting corp you got here. Not sure you would need someone with...my skills, though.

8. SivCorp

Siv Corp is always looking to expand its knowledge and skill.... so what may you have to offer?

We may specialize in building and research, but we are connected into many other things...

9. Misharu-EF

Well, MY area of expertise lies in xenoarchaeology and alien cultures. So, if you need that then I can be it!

10. SivCorp

Our data center will be greatly interested in your information. We have had little contact with other species of late... and have some artifacts that we have uncovered on our digs that have eluded our scientists.

If you are interested in our scientific work and archaeological work, you can contact Arial on floor 3.

11. Misharu-EF

Interesting, that sounds quite intriguing. I think I might do that!

So...how would I join?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  12. SivCorp

Submit your app to Arial on floor 3. Let her know of your specialties and your desired field of study. She can set you up from there.

Also, we can house and pay for your work, so long as it is acceptable.

13. Misharu-EF

Oh, you should find no problems with that. I shall have you know I have an ethical code. Besides, most of my work is with things that have long since been abandoned or dead! So little ethical quandaries. But yes, I shall submit one! (Proceeds up to the third floor).

14. SivCorp

Corporate Update:

"The calm before the Storm"

There has been little activity to report upon. Mining operations have been running unimpeded; our R&D department has been steadily working away on new techs; we are even starting up a secondary portal to the next star cluster!
    We will send out our agents to this new territory tomorrow, and we look forward to what they find!

15. SivCorp

((( I suppose now that the game is somewhat out, I should start making these facilities, no? )))

(( I've also got an idea for a way to run the Corporation section.... One Starmap with every Corp represented on actual planets in game sectors. We could roleplay the development of our little bases and corps in game :) ))

(( But I'm curious if anyone would be willing to design their Corps to be like that...
    With a defined start planet, designed coordinates and trading partners that are tied to the game. Would be more structured and fun to play out, methinks.))

Kubastach and 0ssus like this.
  16. Kubastach

Kubastach Industrial Terraformer

* very big black limousine appears
    * a man walks in
    Hello, i'm owner of Falcon MotorSports, I'm looking for high class, well secured laboratory, it's need to be capable to survive very strong explosions and nobody can get in, we need place for:
    • 50 scientists
    • 25 various animals
    • 5 laboratory room's (testing, chemical, DNA testing, ballistic, universal)
    • 10 restrooms
    • 5 break room's
    • fast escape system (don't care what type)
    Price isn't important, is it possible laboratory shouldn't be orbital, this everything you can know, all other information's are secret.
    *gives credit card

17. SivCorp

Siv steps out from his desk*

Well hello there!
    Our high security lab should accommodate you nicely. It actually has 6 main laboratory rooms, but we can change that last one over to a leisure/storage area. The base model costs 2.5 million pxls
    High explosive resistance can be accomplished by 3 options,
    1 - build underground - costs 50,000 pxl extra
    2 - build with high strength armor walls - costs 200,000 pxl extra
    3 - build with a blast sheild - requires an upgraded powerplant, and costs 500,000 pxl extra.

All options include high security entry and a full lab equipment.

What option will you be going with then?

18. Kubastach

option 3 sound best, does it comes with equipment or not

19. SivCorp

Yes, all labs are fully furnished with equipment.

Your total will be 3 million pxls.

* slides card *
    * phone rings *

Oh, I suppose that is your credit company making sure you authorize this large of a purchase. Please let them know you approve so we may begin construction.
    To what destination will the building be built?

20. Kubastach

anywhere in X sector, i will get there with my spaceship