1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Humble Bundle no longer offers steam keys.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Flying Potato of Doom, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flying Potato of Doom

Flying Potato of Doom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

With the title being said, how are we suppose to get keys for Steam at full release now?
    Edit: Found out it just registers to your account... well this is stupid..

2. TheTimeLord

TheTimeLord Existential Complex

Failure... lol

3. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

I'm not sure how you would begin to assume they would have/did stop steam keys.

4. Flying Potato of Doom

Flying Potato of Doom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Video I saw

5. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

Everyone makes mistakes, probably should just lock the thread if everything is fine now.

6. wraithbone

wraithbone Pangalactic Porcupine

Dont worry Flying Potato of Doom, when I saw the news article title "Humble Changes Steam Key Policy", I jumped to the same conclusion. Which of course was rectified after I read the article.
    Did you watch TotalBiscuits content patch on this?

7. Even if they did change their policy to no longer provide the keys, the company itself could make the system to distribute them to all buyers anyway :blank:

8. Yep, they just changed how they handle Steam keys. Nothing should really be affected for Starbound as far as I'm aware, you just might not get an actual key if that update is applied to everything (i.e. not just their bundles - I think that was why they did it, so other Humble Store purchases may still be fine). Locking this.

Jonesy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.