RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale was heading towards Omins room where the sounds came from.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

Daemin groaned and rolled over, unable to properly form words due to the pain. She panted and reached for her pistol, murmuring incomprehensible words, and occasionally being able to form proper words. "Monster.. Dael.. Imperial.. Monster.." Fading in and out of consciousness.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin grabbed her, and set her up on his bed, blood splattering on the bed, and said to her, "You may hate me, but i'm not going to kill you Daemin. That I'll never do."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Irony

"You're.. a beast.." With those words, she coughed out blood and went limp, blacking out with blood cascading out of her.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin grabbed some scalpels, tweezers, medical Wraps to get the bullet out, and steal her wound.
    --------------------------------------------

After he got the bullet out, and wrapped the wound in bandages he shook her lightly to wake up, having aso taken her knife, and gun away.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Irony

A little groggily, she turns over and winces, as she had rolled onto her wound. She stops to register what happened, then quickly gets up and reaches for her now non-existent weapons. She quickly recoils as she realises that the weapons are gone.
    "Why didn't you kill me? Why did you leave me alive?"She demanded, then shudders and whispers, "What.. What are you going to do to me?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin laughed slightly, now re configuring the Cryo Chamber to let Sareace out he said, "Im not going to rape, or any of that stupid shit... I'd rather want you to be healthy than any of that. Besides, I can take more than a few platinum Bullets you know."

Meanwhile he slowly pulled the platinum out of him with his gloved hand, wincing, and hissing from the pain.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Soulless, Soulless, Soulless....Why does that sound so familiar...?"
    Crazyon thought to himself for a quick moment and placed where he knows that word from.
    "Ah, such as the Omin fellow?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Jonathan coughed, and said, "Y-yeah. He's ran from us for at least a goddamn Millenium. We only just found a tip about where he went... Now unless you want to defend him, I suggest you do not hault us... One of our men are inside taking care of the bastard."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Well, this seems like a rather interesting situation."
    Crazyon sighed
    "I've been in his shoes before, running from others..." He said the last three words disdainfully.
    "Now, may I ask why your after him?"
    "I have plenty of time, maybe we should sit and discuss over some tea and biscuits?"
    With that said, he pulled out a flat square from his coat and pressed a button on it, unfolding it into a chair.
    He then placed it down and sat on it.
    "Now, I'm listening, please explain."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Jonathan looked to the others, and slowly lowered the gun, and said, "Daelthious gave us orders, We don't know nothin other than that..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Oh, and who is this Daelthious?"
    "Your superior?"
    "I guess you are all simply blindly following orders."
    Crazyon yawned
    "What did Omin do?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Jonathan glared, and said, "Daelthious is a soulless GOD may i say that... Omin has broke many crimes, Deserting, and others we don't want Demons to know about..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

[​IMG] | Halloween Update | [​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------------
    The horizon lights up brilliantly as the sun slowly starts to rise over the hills and mountains. These last few days, Iota had pulled a few strings and enlisted the help of the Castle Servants to help put together this year's Halloween celebration. The halls were decorated with black and orange streamers and sweet, delicious smells drifted from the kitchens where the cooks were preparing autumn-themed dishes. Bowls of roasted pumpkin seed and spiced beverages of many kinds. Fresh pies were also being baked for this evening's festivities. Jack-O'-Lanterns littered the courtyard along with a few untouched pumpkins for any who wished to come and carve their own. Cute witches and spooky ghosts filled the corridors as several servants, those feeling spirited enough, dressed up in costume while going about their daily chores.
    ----------------------------------------------

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar peaked out from his room. He had a blush on his face.

*this was a dumb idea* Tar thought grimly. He eased the door open, only to have his now rather shapely breasts bounce the door open. He blushed even harder. HE was now SHE. Tar had drinking a potion Xertra gave him a while back for the occasion. She was wearing a succubus outfit, rather, one of Xertras clothes. Her hair was now super long, stretching down to her butt and draping on her shoulders. Her stomach was in the open and looked like she was wearing a swimsuit in high heels. Her eyes glowed in anger, but the blush on her face showed embarrassment.

"A terrible idea..." Tar said, her voice now feminine, but strong sounding. Her feet click clacked as she tried to walk down the hall. Her hips swaying due to the heels and her her body moving on its own. Each step made her blush more, and she held still trying to steady herself. "Worst...idea...ever..." she said lowly.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

((Finally a chance for me to budge in! :rofl:))

Levi sits in a coffee shop after dawn. He's checking through the classifieds of a job. One of them peaked his interest. A waiter at a halloween party. "Hmm this job seems to give a handful. Maybe I should check it out" As he stands in front of the castle, he shouts to call the people inside. No response. As he reached for the door to knocked it creaked open before him even touching it.

Arin: Haaa... This seems scary. Maybe we should just find another job.
    Percy: No way man, we spent way too long trying to find a job, we're broke. Aren't you supposed to be a brave magician or something? Man up. Even Cherry is okay.
    Cherry: -snores-

All this while, Levi has been standing silently in front of the door. Why would he need to talk anyway? It's all in his mind. Levi steps into the castle.

17. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Scavenger sneaked out of her 'lair' in the abandoned janitors closet, which was full of stolen parts, clothing, and spare armor parts...

Sneaking through the hallways and seeing all the... costumes.... she got quite confused....

But she saw an opportunity..... So sneaking into a nearby room and stealing a bed sheet..... she got herself a ghost costume....

Now perfectly blended in, she wandered the hallways towards the kitchen in pursuit of those pumpkin foods she smelt...

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace awoke from the Cryo-Chamber, opened the lid, and slipped out silently. She then crept to the closet to grab a vampire outfit, put the fake teeth in, and headed out the door of Omin's lab towards the castle's staircase
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was now in the halls with a seemingly large smirk on her face. Then saw Fema-Tar, and said to her, "Hai, i dun think ive seen yew before? Your name?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar jumped, causing her body to giggle, and she lost her balance for a moment. She steadied herself and turned to Sare. "Im...im Tareek Vas Bloodwing..." Tar tried to say with some dignity, despite the massive blush on her face.

ImmortalFrog and Ominethious like this.
  20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace looked at her, cocking her head sideways, and twitching her ear she said, "Waaaaaaaiiiiit.... Aren't yew a guy?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.