RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin turned to see a pistol in his visor, then said, "Well well well, if it isnt my greatest feminine Comrad, Daemin. Hows it been for sixteen millenium."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

The bullet impacted Crazyon, which rather surprised him, as it flew through his body it rapidly decayed which then caused it to explode from his back as a cloud of rust.
    The bullets damage to him had blown a small hole in his arm, which started to reform as the bits blown off changed into a dust-like substance and flew into the wounded area.
    He responded to the stranger who had most likely shot him simply with an odd greeting, "Well, you just shot me, and I'm Crazyon."
    His head quickly rotated, viewing all the odd people surrounding him.
    "I suppose I should stop blindly running to investigate interesting things."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

"Not very much, isn't it? With you around, I had something to toy with. When you weren't, I grew bored. Maybe you should come back with me."She smirked, keeping the pistol steady.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Jonathan stood back, still pointing the rifle he said demandingly, "What the fuck are you!?" Then took another silenced shot at craz.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin laughed, slowly pulling his Desert Eagle from the drawer, and pointed it at her, and said, "Obviously if you came here in spite of me you wouldn't be pointing a gun at me, now would you?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Many people ask me that, Sometimes inn the exact words you have asked me."
    "Simply call me Crazyon, anything else will not do."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Irony

Daemin's eyes widened. She didn't expect that he'd be so reckless, especially now.
    "I was ordered to use whatever means possible, and if it means blowing your arm off.. That's fine." Daemin quickly cocked the gun at Omin's shoulder instead, pulling the trigger.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Coraline stepped forward, curriously she asked, "So then why are you here, you have no buisness here."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Well...I ORIGINALLY came to see what was creating a gleam, I see what it is now..."
    "Now I simply want to know what's going on here."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

The bullet punctured his carpace armor, imbeding the platinum bullet into him. Causing extreme burning. He then shot at Daemin in the sholder with the Silver bullets, and grabbed to her neck.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Irony

Daemin winced at the burning by the bullet, and was caught off guard by the neck grab. She choked out, "Get off!" Before attempting to throw Ominethious over her shoulder.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale heard the gunshots.
    " That's not coming from the shooting range. What the hell are they doing now... " She said heading off towards the sound.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Vala nodded, checking the rooms that her sister had pointed out. They were fairly big, big enough for the kind of furniture befitting their species. A naga's bed is known to be fairly... large, in comparison to normal ones. Plus, the windows had a great view of the courtyard and the forest beyond the walls. Vala tossed her pack into the vacant room, claiming it for herself and making a mental note of the door number. They would have to go get the keys to their rooms at a later time.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Veila looked into the room beside Vala's, then quickly setting her stuff just inside the room as she asked "What do you think the people here are like?" in a still-excited tone.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Climbing along the castle wall, using air magic to make impossible leaps, harnackam reaches the front of the castle. Looking out into the forest, wondering whether he should go look for a drink, he sees a flash of light. Jumping off the wall, he uses his air magic to glide over to the area of the shooting. Seeing Crazyon, and the heavily armed soulless he becomes wary. He approaches them stealthily to figure out what is going on. ((He is a small purple monkey
    [​IMG]
    ))

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin pushed her off, and loaded another round, and said, "You don't have to do it this way, You know why Daelthious is sending you here!" While holding his wound.

Jonathan shook his head, and said to Crazyon, "Its nothing for you to be concerned about, we are here for a Renegade of the Soulless, and thats it, we don't know where he went is all."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Irony

"How dare you.. Even dare say.. That I come here.. solely by Daelthious' orders! You.. Are a monster!"She threw herself at Omin, hoping to pin him down. "Murderer!"She screamed, her blade pointed toward Ominethious.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin was pinned, but had his gun pointed into her gut, and said aloud, "You know what he did to me! I was a monster before, and nothing like that now!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Irony

"Nothing can erase your deeds!" She quickly attempted a stab to Ominethious' hand, while shouting, "Because you killed the people I knew!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin moved to block the knife, and shot her in the gut while shouting, "I did what was necessary to survive! They were Fascists god damnit! You realize what the Soulless Imperialism has done!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.