RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smirks,"You LOOK childish you monkey..."

2. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam laughs and writes "hard to believe I'm old enough to be your father"

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar chuckled,"Completely...but...I just wish I remembered him...or let alone my parents in general...seems ive forgotten..."

4. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Rights have got nothing to do with it. I've seen this type of place before. The only thing keeping the peace is one very powerful overlord. You take out the piece holding everything up..." Tomas made a sweeping motion with one hand. "Boom."

5. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam solemnly nodded his head. After a while he writes "I too do not remember my past. Bits and pieces come to me, but slip out of my grasp."

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar shrugged,"Not much we can do eh?"

7. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"I guess you're right... I doubt Terra would be easy to kill, but whatever."

8. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Just saying. This place is a house of cards. If I was you, I'd get out while I could."

9. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"I'm not leaving the castle. I'm rejected on the human world, and I have nowhere to stay but here. Anyways, I have to go. It was nice meeting you, Tomas"

She then leaved the mess hall a few seconds after saying that.

10. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam nodded then jumped on Tar's bed. He then jumped off, went to the window, and started looking around outside.

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar shook his head, falling backward to lay down once more. He sighed and closed his eyes, trying to rest once more.

12. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam uses air magic to bring a bird to him. He then blows all the feathers off and starts eating it.

13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar grimaced at the sound,"If you make a mess ill hurt you." Tar said lightly.

14. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harn looks at the feathers, smears of blood, and little bones littering the floor worriedly.

15. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

A team of 7 soldiers arrive in a truck. They quickly abandon the vehicle, and assign the squad positions.
    "Back me up and check the area. I'll be the one entering."The female voice commanded.
    The sniper quickly straps the silencer on in preparation. The female, after a quick and vital patdown, had been sent in with her mic, which was concealed.
    "I'm in."

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed deeply,"Please clean it up Harn..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harn thinks for a moment, then jumps out the window. (Told ya to get mad. =-P Also, you have a maid! Who is missing. And no one else is likely to clean your room...have fun!)

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed deeply again, rubbing his face.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

A whirlwind starts at the center of the mess and carries most of it out the window. There are still a few blood smears on the floor. A few small monkey fingers are visible at the edge of the windowsill.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Johnathan ((le sniper)) had smirked, looking through the scope to scout out the castle he said into his mic, "Good, Now try to find any signs of our target. Don't get any of the other demon filth involved. We're here for Ominethious, not to start a war."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.