The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

... i... ;~; C-cant describe how i feel about t-this...

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Aww...

Sorry to hear you feel like that Squids...

Anyway guys, cant really let this be the end of the clan.
    Best thing we can do is carry on from here without Squid.

He needs time for himself and what not, we all do sometimes.
    Let him work his stuff out, probably best we leave him aloneX3

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

I'm sorry you feel like this Squidgi. All I can say is good luck, and I hope things start turning out better for you. :confused:

ImmortalFrog and Britefire like this.
  4. Mailboxhead

Consider your profile accepted. You may start posting, but it'll be a while before I can actually add it to the OP.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Spongebob?

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

I believe in your skills to take care of the clan, you've been doing really good while I was away before
    Once I have time to calm down and get my things sorted out, I'll be back

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

http://community.playstarbound.com/...demon-syndicate-rp.26895/page-66#post-1083908
    I believe that water was previously used as a weakness for soulless if i'm reading this correctly. getting rid of that makes them heavily armored tanks with no weakness

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

I don't believe the weakness is gone, just because they can use water magic doesn't mean they wouldn't be any less weak to it, a fire magic wielder can still harm themselves if not careful, so it wouldn't seem much different to me.

That's just my opinion though. cyanTkitteh.png

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Sir Sandbags

that's what I was thinking at first. you can harm your self with your own magic but you can also control it, giving them the ability to control it makes them that much less susceptible to damage by it. and also a water vapor heal which is steam or mist what have you is largely made of water would this not produce the opposite effects if used on a soulless. for example in final fantasy when you use healing on an undead it dose extra damage because they're dark. so think of water as holy to the soulless's dark.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Or you could drink campfires like in Dark Souls.

11. Sir Sandbags

I think they actually consume the souls of fallen enemies at the camp fire,

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Oh god. I just realized that Terraria campfire is a reference to dark souls.

13. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

-facepalm- No the 1919 ish there film which was based on Bram Stoker's Dracula

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I was joking.

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

I think that's the case, from what Omin had said, only life magic can actually heal them, while vapor and water would more or less be quite dangerous to them, yep.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Sir Sandbags

so how would the water be casted? if it came from their hand I can only assume it would hurt them, that's assuming that attacks are caster based. meaning the originate from the caster. suppose they could cast a rain cloud but that's lighting and water being able to create storms. and with vapor magic can they make a vapor cloud where ever they want or does it expand from them?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Hm...
    I'm not quite sure how water magic works, honestly.
    I know fire magic requires a 'source' flame, even if it's just a spark.
    Perhaps it draws water from the surrounding air, not necessarily originating from the caster?

As for vapor, I think it can be manipulated where it originates from, but it might require a fire source as well, or at least I assumed it would.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Squirtles have an infinite amount of water in them. Maybe to add to realism, make it so that the user has to consume a lot of water and their supply is limited. They would have like an altered dimension inside them that bends space and time so that you can store a lot of water a la Doraemon's 4D pocket.

19. Mailboxhead

:wtf:

Umm.... I think we'll just stick with the given mechanics the RP already has.

Britefire and ImmortalFrog like this.
  20. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Where is the RP?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.