1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed playtest relating to beta release

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Tarkus, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

And while yeah that would suck, last I checked Dec 31 2013 is still part of 2013.

2. RedDire

RedDire Cosmic Narwhal

I'm not saying it isn't. But it would be a huge dickhead move on Chucklefish's part. But, anyway, as I said, Chucklefish should have an exact released date by now. I don't know what the hell they're doing but they've probably been wasting time on "Eating Cake" considering it's percentage is over 500 :lolwut:

Also, if that really were to happen, the full release wouldn't be 2013 as promised.

3. Pentarctagon

Pentarctagon Over 9000!!!

They said full release wasn't this year a while ago.

PlayMp1 likes this.
  4. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

Personally I think they are nervous about giving an release date then being forced to either postpone or release the game as is on that day. I mean people still hold the not getting the game out in Q4 2012 thing against them.

Also I'm going to be kinda a jerk and point out this discussion is more befitting of: http://community.playstarbound.com/...ussion-goes-here-other-threads-deleted.25665/ since this thread is technically supposed to be about in what way the i49 presentation build was related to the beta build.

5. RedDire

RedDire Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, I guess it's better to give an unspecified release date rather than risking more hate. Even though the fact that there is no exact release date is also generating hate. There is no escape :eek:

Did you actually read the OP? "...does that mean that the beta will be out really soon?". We're talking on-topic stuff.

Edit: We're talking on-topic stuff on an illegal thread.

6. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

7. Schwarzklang

Schwarzklang Space Spelunker

Dont panick and let them do a good game. There are enought good games to waste time till Starbound comes out.

8. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.