RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Eh nah. " She replied.
    (( I really apologise for these 1-5 word posts. Victoria doesnt speak english very well and she doesnt use body language. i have nothing else to post. ))

2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"Ummm...." Alysia didn't really know what to say. She watched the passed out human with concern, the other slimes nudging him slightly to try and wake him up. Carstel, meanwhile, was taken into a shallow portion of the spring, and the slimes there set about tending to his wound while also holding him down. They didn't know if he was dangerous or not.

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa nodded, saying "Alright then, anywhere particular you'd like to head next?"

4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale walked up to Alysia.
    " Well i was just intending to come by and visit... Wasnt intending to get hugged to death or for wierd stuff like this to happen. "

5. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Victoria did a small shrug.
    " Nope not really. "

6. Mailboxhead

Alysia looked and Acrale apologetically. "...I'm sorry. I don't know what was going on at all with these two." The slimes had now picked up Tomas and brought him over to the spring as well, setting him down several feet away from Carstel, and of course removing his weapons from his body for safety.

7. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale sighed.
    " Never seen them before. Anyway what's up? "

8. Mailboxhead

Alysia smiled, her face blushing a slightly darker shade of blue. "Ohh... nothing... just had a few romantic evenings with Xertra."

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale giggled a bit.
    " Yes i remember hearing you were with her some time ago. Altough i think mostly everyone here has been with Xertra for something romantic. No insult meant. "

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa thought for a moment, then shrugging and saying "Not sure what else to show you, doubt you'd be interested in the library. Want to just head back to my room?"

11. Mailboxhead

Alysia giggled, still smiling a bit. "We're... a lot closer than just that though... and looks like you had a bit of fun yourself~" She said, swirling her finger lightly over the burn-mark-hickey on Acrale's neck. Her cold gel felt quite soothing on it. "I think someone likes playing with fire~"

12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale blushed a bit.
    " Hey she suggested it! " She replied.

13. Mailboxhead

"I'm not surprised," Alysia responded with a smile. "Xertra has an... eye for beauty."

14. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale blushed and giggled a bit.
    " Eh... A-Anything else going on? "

15. Mailboxhead

Alysia giggled as well at Acrale's reaction. "Oh, nothing much. One of our sisters in the spring here was turned human again. I'm... still kind of sad about it," she said, casting her gaze to the side in a sorrowful expression.

16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale looked a bit confused.
    " I dont mean any harm but can you explain why a slime becoming human is a good thing? If she was originaly a human then if she becomes one again that seems like a good thing. "

17. Mailboxhead

Alysia sighed. "We loved her, and loved having her with us here in our spring. It's just...." She looked away again, a slight tear coming to her eye.

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale still had a slightly confused look.
    " Im sorry but i cant really understand slime logic. Still. I can see how you whould have missed someone who spent a lot of time with you. "

19. Mailboxhead

Alysia sighed again, pondering for a moment. She chuckled slightly, taking comfort in some thought. She glanced back up to Acrale. "Well if you'd come down here more often, spend more time here, you might understand us a little better."

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale shrugged.
    " Eh ive been a bit too busy. Got caught up in a bit of trouble too earlier. "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.