RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth chuckled and shrugged,"Not sure why im here really. And im Syth by the way kid..."

2. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Carstel entered the room full of bright, wonderfully happy slimes before falling to his knees and reaching out to the two unfamiliar figures, "Help me" he cried in a tone filled with pain

3. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya looked back at the river. "Right. I'll keep practicing."

4. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"There's the bastard!" Tomas brought up his SMG and aimed calmly at Carstel. "Fun fact about the Jatimatic: It uses a 9X19mm pistol magazine instead of a specially-made one. Another fun fact: If you move, I'm going to shoot you. Several times, in some important places." Without taking his gaze off of the German, he pointed to the slime he'd been talking to before. "Go. Get the Omin guy. I have a feeling he's going to have some choice words for this guy."

Ominethious likes this.
  5. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

The slimes all looked curiously at the Kitsune, but then a sudden gasp was heard as the human ran up with his weapon, aimed right for the doctor... and both the queen and Acrale as well. The slime stared wide-eyed at Tomas as he instructed her, but she only watched him with a look of fright, stepping away slightly. Alysia disengaged her hug and turned to face Tomas. "Wh-what is the meaning of this?!?"

6. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

The study door falls over and Rex pushes on it from the inside. The heat had melted the hinges off. Rex's eyes were swirling and changing colors and his voice continually morphed. He looks at Omin. "What the hell happened?"

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, and said, "That kitsune scientist ran in here, built a bomb, ran out, and detonated it, luckally my study is unscaved from the blast."

8. Mailboxhead

Just outside, strange figures were converging on the castle gate. The guards at first weren't sure of whether to permit their entrance, but their lack of weapons and uniquely non-human figure gave them pause for thought. A messenger was sent to find Xertra and inform her as the sudden guests were finally allowed to slither through the gate, into the courtyard. They were nagas, a whole village to be precise. The half-snakes began dropping their packs and gear, making little spots to sit and rest while they waited. Vala sat with her sister by the outer wall, their packs laying just off to the side. She had her tail sprawled out in a loose tangle beside her. She gazed around happily, excitedly.

Ominethious likes this.
  9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Veila sat beside Vala, leaning back some as she looked around, her small pack close beside her, and saying "We finally made it!" in an excited tone.

10. Stu and Improved

"That... thing detonated an IED in the castle. Two residents were nearly killed, and he made a run for it. Good for us he took a hit himself. I'm thinking mentally unstable, maybe suicide bomber. Now go get whoever can put this guy somewhere secure, and for God's sake step out of the line of fire!" Pointing this time towards the general crowd of slimes, Tomas shouted in a voice that didn't quite sound like his, a voice that demanded obedience. "GO!"

11. Mailboxhead

Alysia wasn't even sure if she could trust him, even less she didn't even know what an IED was. A crowd was forming behind her, the other slimes approaching to see what was going on. The sudden commanding voice startled the Slime Queen slightly, but it didn't make her want to obey him any more than before. She glared at Tomas slightly, and motioned with her hand at the Kitsune. Two slimes quickly came over and grabbed him, pulling him upright. However, rather than simply restraining him, they pulled him into the crowd, quickly disappearing amongst the others. The crowd shifted slightly, many slimes circling around to block the castle entrance, and half surround the human. "You know, you should really be more polite," Alysia said, crossing her arms.

12. Stu and Improved

Tomas stood a little easier. "Well, usually I am, but usually there aren't crazy freakin' fox people trying to blow... things... up..." Suddenly, Tomas's legs folded and he was lying on his back, with no memory of how he'd gotten there. Why was his arm so numb? He couldn't get up, either. Odd.

13. Mailboxhead

Vala smiled at her, still gazing around at the tall towers and the magnificent stained-glass windows. The whole place looked so beautiful, and VERY different from their sandy homeland. "I just hope they'll let us stay. I don't want to go wandering around looking for another home. We might never find another one out there."

14. Mailboxhead

The half-frightened, half-glaring looks the slimes all had quickly shifted to one of shock and worry. Three approached him quickly, kneeling over his prone form to try and offer aid.

15. Stu and Improved

Tomas suddenly felt as if someone else was trying to... be him. Sound faded, and he noticed he was in a room with a calm-looking but imposing man in a suit. "You know, I've been thinking, and I think that you should let me take over. It's nothing personal. I'm just more powerful, smarter, I know my way around these people. I don't wanna break you, Tomas. You're a nice enough guy. Just give me your body. It's the easier way."
    The physical Tomas had ceased all movement, and it seemed that his eyes were shifting colour between his normal brown and a deep, foreboding red. It looked like red was going to prevail at the moment.

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Veila looked to the castle walls, saying "It is amazing here, I'm sure we'll be able to stay! Look how big it is!", looking around in awe.

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I agree! More interesting at night, though." Kalissa replied, looking up to the open area in the ceiling.

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Victoria kept looking around.
    " Anything else here? "

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Hm... Unless you'd like to read over some books, not much." Kalissa replied with a shrug.

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale was a bit confused over the whole situation. She turned to Alysia.
    " Well this place remains fucking wierd... "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.