Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

I'd like an avatar. Thanks. [​IMG]

2. -JN-

-JN- Subatomic Cosmonaut

We'll need a little more to go on. How do you want it done, and of what, the picture? What medium and what pose? Etc.

3. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

I want him in an underwater city, sort of standing in a building. His pose can just be a casual, just sort of leaning on the wall and stuff.

EDIT: Nevermind.

4. Elemiire

Elemiire Intergalactic Tourist

Decided to take a quick request before I went to bed, enjoy~
    [​IMG]

5. jintoya

jintoya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

kick ass first post hun *troll face when you sent it over steam and i view it in forums*

6. Justown

Justown Big Damn Hero

Oh that's perrty I like it :D what program do you use? looks like something out of Flash

7. Cathriana

Cathriana Phantasmal Quasar

I really like your art style =x It's smooth and good looking, no flicky edges or hyper detail which can sometimes get anoying to look at.

Justown likes this.
  8. Justown

Justown Big Damn Hero

Hey thanks for being so patient this took me some time cause I've been flat out with work and family. but i had alot of fun doing this one for you.

I Have two copies saved, one with transparent background and no drop shadow so you can import it onto a background of your choice, or this cinematic version you can just straight out use, the drop shadow brings more OMPH into the image will make for a great DP

Completed for Sloth.fw.png

Edited cause i keep forgetting to use spoilers lol

9. Thanks!, it is AMAZING!

Justown likes this.
  10. Justown

Justown Big Damn Hero

Glad you like it :) sorry it took so long, know you were eager to get it asap :)

11. Cathriana

Cathriana Phantasmal Quasar

Lieutenant, the hot sloth =x <3

12. HedgeFlanders

HedgeFlanders Big Damn Hero

Wow cool thanks!

Elemiire and jintoya like this.
  13. Shadow|

Shadow| The Number of the Minibeast

Hrrm... I think I'll try once more. But a bit more concisely focused.

I asked earlier for someone to redraw any of my avatars. Either people don't like my avatars so much that they refused, or I gave them too much choice, and like me they are indecisive and ran away in horror of the many avatars that I have used in the past. (Approx. 16 :DD )

So, Can someone draw me this one: 02 Gaia Xaos.png
    Except... bigger, obv. Shorter hair in a pony tail, Drawing the bow, and with the spear on her back. Not that ornate spear, make it plain. Also, if you feel up to it, have her leaping sideways while drawing the bow and having a spear on her back. The wings are optional, but would be much appreciated.

As much as you feel up to of the details above, the more of what I said, the better. If you do it I will love you forever. Or say thanks and move on.

Imagine I didn't say I'd love you forever...

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. jintoya

shes been bored and artsy art the same time lately, if you have any other requests il run em by her or remind her to check back through this forum...wont be long now *hears the shower go silent*

15. HedgeFlanders

Any races she needs to work on? I have Human, Apex and Hylotl (Screw Glitch and Avians)

16. jintoya

shes not good at drawing monkey people, post the pic of your Hylotl and il pass the pic along to her. i am kinda the go-between when shes busy, she told me she has a character bio, and an avian she has to do but i know she likes drawing Hylotl and im sure she'll do it when she is able. i didn't realize she was so busy when i posted a moment ago, sorry.

17. HedgeFlanders

It's fine. I always forget how to upload my image without it being a URL (is that even possible?) So I'll just make my Hylotl character my avatar. If she needs to work on an Avian then I can post that if she needs work on Avian.

18. rey1119

rey1119 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's not a very nice thing to say about glitches and avians!
    :eek:

19. Kinky :megusta:

20. HedgeFlanders

I just think Glitches are overrated and I believe Avians will be gliding around crapping on my mechs. My favorite race are the Apex and Hylotl