RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten bounced on the bed a little with his rear. "I was wondering... Do you know why Lilly seems to think that silly doctor is so dangerous. Last time I saw him, he gave me Yorick!" He held up a bleached skull that he kept in a small sack on his side. he giggled a little bit. "Yorick had the best prank with Miss Terra."

2. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"If it was thermite we would need tons of it. Luckily, I'm my 10000 years or so. I've learned many trades."

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Scarlet skipped over to him quickly and took her index fingers on either side of his lips and pushed them back up to a smile "You look a better smiling."
    Erika looked at him a little confused "silly doctor? Which one?"

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar glared at her from his fake smile. He carefully pulled her hand away from him,"Lets just...keep going..." He replied casually.

Soon they were at his room. He sighed again, for no apparent reason this time. However, he couldn't remember if it was messy or not.

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, then replied, "Yes, i know a machine like that could be even larger than a Howitzer, but if it can fire, it woukd melt anything in its path."

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Scarlet stood next to his and pointed at with her thumb "this it?"

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

He raised an eyebrow at her,"Yeap..."

Tar opened the door, let Scarlet in first then walked in himself. It wasn't messy at all.

Amber must have cleaned it up. Tar stopped for a sec, he looked up at Scarlet, watching her for a minute.
    The girl that was his wife, was now this one. Still hard to believe. Even for him.

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Scarlet never wasted any time walking in, she was somewhat impressed by how clean it was "nice" She then proceeded to flop down on her back on the bed "ahhh, feels like forever since I've lid down."

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar eyed Scarlet. The clothes she wore, weren't really helping his trying to not like her.

Even after that jiggle-no. Tar was married to Amber, not Scarlet. He grunted promptly,"Well im glad your comfy. You'll be staying in here for the time being..."

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She knelt back up laying her hands on her chin on putting her weight down on them "come on Tareek, no need to be grumpy. I told you, Amber's okay, I'm just giving her time to change back and stuff."

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar leaned against the doorway of his room,"Yea...I hope so. But I dont want to take any chances..." His tone was calm, but became soft,"...sorry if you feel like a prisoner."

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She stood up in front of him, looking a little more serious then before "look, if Amber dies, at least in the state were both in now with our connection I would die. I don't want anything to harm her okay? I really am trying to help her right now, it just benefits me as well getting to be able to walk around and live again, besides" She jumped back on the bed, stomach down on it "I hardly feel like a prisoner. I get another dragon to guide me around and take his bed and stuff." She winked at him again.

13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked away, but couldn't help the slight smile to his face. When he realized she might see it, he turned around completely. "Fine then...thank you taking care of my wife," He said.

After a few moments, he realized he was hungry. "Im going to get some food, stay here...ill be back in a minute or two..." Tar said as he walked out, closing the door behind him.

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She shouted to the door "hey hey, bring me some!" She did notice the smile on his face as well.

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar came back a few minutes later. He'd brought, well, Dragon food. A large plate filled with meat. He wasn't sure Scarlet was the kind to eat food like this, not with that body. But if she wanted food, she would.

He'd brought it more for her anyway, the time he was there, he'd be drinking the three bottles of Vodka he'd taken.

Tar opened the door with his foot, surprising enough that he knew how. "Back," He grunted as he walked in. He set the large plate on the end of the bed, then plopped down on the floor, already opening one of the bottles.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Scarlet had no problem eating the way they were now. Taking the food and taking a big chunk out of it and letting out a little moan in content of the food "god damn, you guys are kept well stocked huh?"

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar let himself grin a bit as he took another drink of Vodka,"Its a castle, with a few Dragons in it. The Queen HAS to make sure we are stocked. And for me, Vodka..." He says happily, downing the rest of the first bottle then immediately opening the second.

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Scarlet let her hand out "can I have a bit?" Saying in almost a cute voice.

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar eyed her suspiciously. He was for sure he was the only one who liked the stuff.

He shrugged, grinning a little more. "Sure..." He handed the bottle to her. After a moment, he felt safe enough, and that Scarlet...really wasn't a threat to him, or the castle. His body glowed brightly for a moment, then ceased as he changed back to his human form. He sighed, the transformation took a bit out of him.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She happily took the bottle and took long gulp from letting out a long breath after. She sure never drank as fast as Tar though "haven't had this stuff in ages." She noticed his human looking form eyeing it for a second "not bad..." She said handing back the bottle with a little grin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.