[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V2.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not really sure Spike but you can always use things like bikes, quads and bicycles, planes, boats and so on.
    I really enjoy riding bikes because they are SO fast compared to other GTA's its unbelievable and bicycles are so much fun to ride, I went on a triathlon a couple of times which involves swimming/bicycling/running and it was so enjoyable I kept doing it over and over just for fun :p

That's cool, personally I don't care whether I play on console or PC since the game is a blast and it looks gorgeous too! :p

2. Spike

Spike Supernova

Sorry, but let me rephrase that.

Would the game still be fun for someone who doesn't like driving? Is GTA so focused on driving that its other areas suffer because of it?

3. Yes.

No.

4. Spike

Spike Supernova

Well, what can I do besides driving and shooting? Because that's two things I dislike.

5. Mercury Gilado

Mercury Gilado Existential Complex

Mega Man is the exact opposite of you, Spike, that's for sure.

JUMPNSHOOTMAN

I don't have a constructive answer, because I'll probably never play GTAV (or any hot new game, for that matter).

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  6. Dragonsbane11

Dragonsbane11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good Evening

[​IMG]

Song Of Saya pony.......dont recommend googling it.

7. Have you ever played any Grand Theft Auto game before?
    You can do all sorts of silly things like mountain walking and climbing, parachuting, flying, swimming, riding on bikes, going to the strip club, you can hunt for the Big Foot and UFO's, hunt animals, buy clothes, buy many different properties like houses, garages, airports and so on.
    Besides there's a full story that focuses on three main characters, Franklin is a gang member trying to sort out his life, Michael is some kind of retired criminal with some crazy past and Trevor... well, Trevor is just an psychopath.
    You'll have to do all sorts of things with them like steal cars, kill people, torture them (yes, torture), spy on some celebrities, hunt animals, rob banks and so on.
    There's probably more but I haven't discovered all of the meat of the game yet.
    Oh and don't expect to be playing as the good guys, you're rotten to the bone, like a cancer that's feeding of the society.

8. Spike

Spike Supernova

So does that mean I can go through the game without driving? I tried san andreas before, and I always crash into someone, or trigger a police chase, and that is definitely my least favorite part of the game.

9. Ye...Yeah, but the game forces you to drive with a car during some missions so there's no way to escape it if you want to complete the story.
    But otherwise that's possible, you wold have to go back for your bike/bicycle all the time, besides the driving mechanics were really improved this time and it's probably one of my favourite game bits they've fixed this time along with GPS signal disappearing when you're underground or in a tunnel :D

10. Spike

Spike Supernova

Aight, a bit of driving won't hurt. I might five GTA PC a whirl, once it comes out.

11. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Is it bad that when i saw the music was from scanty and kneesocks (which I've never seen) that i immediately searched for this video

also goodnight

JPandaGamer likes this.
  12. 3:30am here and it's so foggy outside it's amazing. I'm looking through the window now and the city looks like a scene from some zombie apocalypse movie.
    So awesome, it's so thick you can only see like 10 meters in front of you, nothing more.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380076391.650357.jpg

Sir Scarfalot likes this.
  13. DiscontentWithTheSystem

DiscontentWithTheSystem Big Damn Hero

That's what GTA is and you know it Spike. Although you can play tennis, golf, go jetskiing etc. Might not be worth the money though.

14. JPandaGamer

JPandaGamer Industrial Terraformer

That is beautiful
    Also, hello peoples

15. Dragonsbane11

Dragonsbane11 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

And Goodnight

[​IMG]

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  16. Spike

Spike Supernova

That's sorta what I thought. I'd consider it, but since I have only $600 on my account right now, it might not be wise to spend 10% of my money on a single game that I won't enjoy.

17. Spike

Spike Supernova

Must more cookies click.

7 Billion Cookies Per Second Cookie Clicker.jpg

18. DiscontentWithTheSystem

DiscontentWithTheSystem Big Damn Hero

How long do the tea biscuits go on for? I'm now on round chocolate british tea biscuit with heart motif.

19. Spike

Spike Supernova

The dark one is the last one. You're close!

20. Sir Scarfalot

Sir Scarfalot Void-Bound Voyager

That's the last one so far.

Quite so :proper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.