RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Terra sighed "ruining a nice little walk like this? what do you want?"
    The neko shook her head

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber smiled laying her on him watching the sun set "I'm glad."

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled again.

"Things are fairly quiet now that Luna's gone...well, less your sister needs something. Or one of our kids thinks 'becoming a human' would be fun..." Tar said softly.

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta nodded slowly "I guess your first time must have sucked then..."

5. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

"Simply a new face." He said coolly as he looked about

6. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya sighed and scratched his head, deciding to give up on trying to get any more information out of her. "Okay, well...do you need a place to stay by any chance?"

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber nodded. Feeling a little sickly, but she ignored it for now "got a problem with one of our kids becoming human or something?" She teased

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She took another look around and looked back at him and nodded

9. Joobley

Tetsuya stood up. "Well, if I can find my way out of this damn forest then you're in luck. There's a huge castle just outside of here that I can take you to." He smiled faintly.

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar quickly kissed Amber. Then hugged her gently,"Tch, they can be whatever they want to. Your my special human..."

11. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"no, fifth time was the worst. some time your fully aware but you can't do any thing like a prisoner in your own body. when I turned that night I went back to my old town killed half of the people there, including my fiancé who was pregnant with my daughter." cou shrugged "I bared witness to it all. but its best not to dwell on that unless you want that whole dark past bull which is overrated. the point is I got back up and started a new life." cou smiled "more importantly i'm alive now and here with a pretty lady" cou put his hand one her knee

12. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Okay, first off, I can't be ruining your walk because you haven't started yet. Second off, are you the new queen around here? It's been a while. Third off, the usual driver's in a bit of deep water having to do with some guys, so he was hoping for some help."

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace got close to him, purring a bit, and said, "So, u new i tink?"

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The neko nodded finally standing up, ready to follow him.
    Amber pulled his head in close hers and kissed him back "and your my dragon."
    Zeta was more or less jaw dropped "well uh... at least it's all behind you at least."
    Terra turned to look a lot more sternly "first off, fuck off with that attitude, second off, yes and third, until you give me a reason, I don;t give a shit about the "driver". Now leave me be."

15. Joobley

Before he went anywhere, he turned to the neko. "Hey I don't think I ever caught your name."

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled at his wife. Times like this were rare. And now he got to share a sunset with the woman he loved. Nothing could ruin this moment. ((e3e))

Blackleaf likes this.
  17. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"I have four-legged pack mule robots. They also self-stabilize. Nothing lethal though, just carry heavy things."

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin chuckled, and said, "I plan for to to house a human form inside it, and be cobtroled by zed person." Omin got up, grabbed a stack of Schematics, and set them on the table at Rex. The mech was 15ft, and by the handwriting it showed the chestplate armor, the thickest part of the armor, was 8in. Thick, and the total weight estimation was almost 1 1/2 of a ton.

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Shemei..." She said fairly quietly.
    Laying her head still against him she said "I... think we should go back in kinda soon, I don't feel to good."

20. Joobley

"Hmm. Shemei huh? I'm Tetsuya, nice to meet you." He began to pick up on a scent that he had left behind and started to follow it. "Come on, let's go."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.