RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"I have plenty of secrets. How about a trade of secrets?" Rex says with a smirk. "Here is one of mine; all my personalities have different crushes." Rex takes the cigarette out of his mouth and blows some smoke before a visible gust of wind blows it around. "Maybe I another one? I can control the wind around me. As does my entire species."

2. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya scratched his head and sat down in front of her, looking a bit confused. "Who? What...what are you talking about?"

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin chuckled, and said, "Im planing on building a walker of sorts... I've seen a few recreational 4 legged ones to make them like Dragons... But i am wanting to militarize it..." Omin then inhaled the ash, and continued, "Another secret, im nearly fift millenium old..."

4. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"true the sun will set and tonight is a full moon, but losing control only happens to you if you cannot adhere to your beast form. for me I can change at will but on a full moon I will be forced in to it no one escapes that no matter how strong, but because I can change at will I can retain my own mind the moon only makes me slightly more easy to aggravate, but I won't go on a rampage" cou sat down "how ever the first change is all ways the worst. you'll kill who ever crosses your path friend, family who ever." cou sighed heavily recalling his past

"vould you maybe, no not here" carstel looked threw his pockets pulling out two metallic devices

5. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia looked at the Kitsune somewhat nervously. "Umm... what are those?"

6. Sir Sandbags

"THEY ARE SUPRISE" carstle shouted pointing them at sofia and miku, he began to spray knock out gas in their faces

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra lightly kissed Alysia on the cheek "well aren't you romantic" As her succubus parts were now fully gone. She dropped her armour soon after, switching to the other clothes she had on her.
    "I... don't know..." she not only seemed scared but confused as well.
    Miku jumped from the outburst, but it never lasted long as she alseep.

8. Joobley

Tetsuya let out a sigh. "Well...can you at least tell me what happened?"

9. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Her face flushed a dark shade of blue, but she never stopped smiling. She hugged up close to Xertra's side to walk with her. "I hear it's supposed to be a full moon tonight. I thought a moonlit walk might be fun."
    Sofia stumbled backwards as the gas was sprayed in her face. She turned to run, but almost immediately stumbled to the ground, quickly losing consciousness.

10. Sir Sandbags

"vell zen lets get to verk" carstel slung Sofia over his shoulder and grabbed Miku by the ankle taking them to god knows where

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"All I remember is being chased and coming here now..."
    Terra smiled taking her outside "I imagine it will be a nice walk."
    Miku was long gone and was able to do nothing.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace looked over, and said, "Lost... well i dunno any ways around here either."

13. Joobley

Tetsuya took a deep breath. "Well why are you all the way out here in this forest, anyways?"

14. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier furrowed his eye brows "Wonderful...so what is this place?"

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She turned sort of into a fetal position "I was running..."

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled then said, "Its miss lillys lab. Who are yew exactly?"

17. Sir Sandbags

Carstel's room was filled with shoddy machinery running off a few car batteries and two metal tables to which sofia and miku bare forms were strapped to

18. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

I swear, if there's one thing I truly hate, it's having a shotgun jam. Or chloroform. One of the two.
    I hear ya. Let's get our ass out of here and find that queen.
    After a couple of wrong turns, a brief altercation with what seemed to be a person made entirely from spiders, and some general-direction radar aid from Kramer, Tomas finally got out of the castle and found Xertra.
    God dammit. A midnight walk?
    With you. This is serious. Let me have the controls a sec.
    "Hey, scuse me! I don't think we had a chance to talk earlier."

19. Joobley

Tetsuya looked away from the neko, blushing slightly. ~This is going nowhere...~ He shook his head. "So let me get this straight. You were running away from something evidently frightening and ended up in here? Can't you try and elaborate on the subject a little more?"

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar chuckled,"I get breaks all the time, but I enjoy em more with your or our kids around..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.