RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"That doesnt sound to good...im sure its just you getting used to your body..." Tar replied.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I've changed forms before, I've been 2 different genders of human, a succubus, a slime now this but none of it has ever given me a pain like this before."

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked at her, a look of concern on his face. "Maybe...we should see a doctor? If its that bad we cant just...leave it be can we?"

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber shook her head "let's give it a little longer, I don't think it would be that bad. Hey, I heard it's a full moon tonight, and since it's not to busy, wanna go spend some time outside for a bit tonight? We don't really get to go out often..."

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar thought a moment, he couldn't even remember the last time he went outside at the castle. Which was bad, even for him.

"Uh, yea. Actually thats a great idea Amber...lets go, are you feeling dizzy? I can carry you..." He replied, already standing and hold his hand out to her.

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber grinned and quickly got up running around him and jumping on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck "oh I'm not dizzy, but I would never give up an opportunity for you to carry me."

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar chuckled,"Tch, lazier than me hun...alright...lets go..."

He carried her out and through the springs. Earning giggles from the slimes around them at the sight of human woman and a male Dragon like that.

Tar carried her up the catacomb steps, all the while having to lean, a bit more forward than he remembered.
    Its not that Amber had gained any weight, not that it'd make a difference.

More like, a large gap between his back, and Amber herself. Two, large, fleshy things poking into his back. He only ever felt this when he carried Xertra like this.

He continued on, until they were finally outside. He'd gone through the main entrance. Walking off to the side a bit, into the courtyard, he sat down with her on the soft grass. It was still pretty light outside, and plesent.

8. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Finding himself ignored he wondered off and eventually came to the area Sareace and Lilly were. He paused and looked at them not to sure if he should but in.

9. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Cou put his hand around zeta's waist "thanks for coming by the way" cou case a happy gaze in to her eyes

10. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"And what would these be. I'm sure I could work something up."

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber wrapped her arms around his stomach cuddling into his back "it's nice to have a break huh?"
    Zeta chuckled "you don't have to get all sappy on me now."

12. Sir Sandbags

"aww, but how would you know I was being sincere if I weren't all cliché?" cou pulled open the door and waited for zeta "a gentleman I know" cou chuckled

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta giggled flicking his nose "don't go getting your dick wet just cause you can be a 'gentleman'" She stuck her tongue starting to run a little
    The little neko jumped and crawled backwards staring at him. She looked fairly terrified making little squeals.

[​IMG]

14. Sir Sandbags

"you'd be sorry to think you can out run me girly." cou called up to Zeta, cou hung the basket on his in the crook of his arm, and began to jog after zeta gaining on her a bit, "You know with this basket and my hood I feel like a certain little girl I chased out of my forest one day, except hers was red" Cou began to laugh

Carstel emerged from the catacombs and began to wander the halls in search of more shenanigans to get in to, he was kitsune after all.

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Prove it then huh?" She said running around the castle.

16. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia looked towards Miku with a puzzled expression. "She has a boyfriend now? Is he from this castle?"

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku swallowed and nodded "yeah, I think they met at the castle. I know they've done quiet a bit already..."

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin smoked a bit more of the ash from the stick bundle, and said, "Weapons, Specifically gas powered... And a special project i want to keep under lock and key... Will you keep it secret?"

19. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"Hmm...." It was interesting, to say the least. Kitsunes normally have trouble with other people, but then again this castle was different. She was definitely curious to meet him though. Sofia scarfed down a few more bites of food, moving on to the bright red apple. It was all quite delicious. "Did you have to check in with anyone when you came here? I wouldn't think they'd just let total strangers start living here."

20. Sir Sandbags

"its your funeral," cou entered a full sprint closing the gap between himself and zeta, he didn't even have to shout any more "when I catch you, oh you don't even wanna know" he began to reach for her

Carstel began to wander the halls following the echo's of voices he'd never heard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.