RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly glanced down, giving a slight laugh to Sareace's actions.
    Lilly frowned slightly, before then replying "I'm sure you don't... You've been fine until now, haven't you? If it was that important, you probably would have already had trouble without it." reassuringly as she added a powder from a clay jar, causing the potion to change color to a deep azure as it brewed.

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace looked up, and said, "Wat, i like stwing!" and then had giggled while pawing at it.

3. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Finding nothing in the catacombs Xavier left and headed back upstairs. Wondering around once more he eventually came to a where a bunch of 'people' were located. He stopped some ways off and watched them.

4. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten watched her playing with the string on her laces and suddenly got a little grin. He pulled out a rope, "I got extra fun string you can play with!"

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace got up, and looked curriously, and said, "Really?!" (( *sigh* ik where this is going... But im forced since she's ignorant.. ))

6. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten giggled and tossed it to her. "Sure! Miss Lilly... how long till the sleepy potion is ready!"

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace then pounced on the rope, and pawed at it playfully while rix came in the door, and found Sareace, and the other neko, and said, "Well well, isn't this the Neko Rec. room..."

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar laughed a little, "A few fights? You were always getting into em. I'd lost count how many times I had to save my best friend in those days..."

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber sighed lightly letting go of Tar "I'm... gonna go lie down, I don't feel to good." "Alright, see ya after then Amber."

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked momentarily concerned, but decided it was probably her new body still adjusting,"Alright hun..." He said as she walked away, leaving Tar alone with his childhood pal.

"Heh...like I said, pretty sure I stuck out for YOU most of the time...but uh...you sure did make all that up with Luna. She woulda killed me...and my family..." Tar said lightly.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Her looked down at the water "He raped my... he raped Zeta, multiple times, without anyone knowing. Someone like that shouldn't get to live. I couldn't let her what she wanted to so I dedicated myself to stopping her one day."

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"And you, very much did..." Tar said, lightly punching Darcia in the arm,"Tch...your not who you once were...doubt you really need me now these days huh?" Tar said jokingly, but the look in his eyes were kinda sad. He felt odd finally seeing his friend become powerful. Happy, of courese, but...sad. Sad he might not really be needed to help him.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia sighed "it wasn't easy. Seeing Katrika's brother get taken, having to put up with it. At least it's over now."

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed,"Exactly...but uh...what to do now huh? I mean, I sorta just do as I please, less the Queen calls me to make her day less boring...heh..."

15. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

He made his way slowly over to the large chattering group hoping not to alarm anyone.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia shrugged "I lost about everything I had killing Luna, so I guess I start over."

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled lightly,"Well, you can start here. Your ol pal here, this castle. Plenty here to live with, start over."

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia nodded "yeah, I suppose it should all work out."

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked at his friend curiously,"...yea. So uh...what do you plan to do, just relax here all day or what?"

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Yep." He stood up again "All I need is a break right now."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.